• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

scottp said:
i had a few of those and had a hard time getting rid of them... I think I gave away a candy 11x one because I got sick of sitting on it.
Really? I just listed 2 of them on Ebay as Buy It Now auctions and sold them both in less than a day. $19 for one and $26 for the other! I guess it's one of those discs you have to find the right buyer for.

Leopard said:
I tell no lies.

Picked up a Frank D via Disc Junkie wiz-pair today. Looks like 5+ years of wear. Thanks y'all :)

they couldn't have had 5 years of wear on them when I traded them b/c I hoard those beat ass wizards.

Frank Delicious said:
Leopard said:
I tell no lies.

Picked up a Frank D via Disc Junkie wiz-pair today. Looks like 5+ years of wear. Thanks y'all :)

they couldn't have had 5 years of wear on them when I traded them b/c I hoard those beat ass wizards.

The one you speak of is a wonderfully beat Superglow wizard from the early 2000s. That Wiz is actually from FrankD via Booter Via me to you.

I would say I miss that Wiz but the ION has caused me to forget about all other putters.

I see Moody gave them up. He said he was going to try them out at his place.

You haven't been at the shop the last couple times, still got the panther?

And I got 2 11x rocs at DN today. One was beat in pretty good, but it is hard to pass on a 11x. I don't even throw them anymore.

What's better than finding a used disc for cheap. Getting a disc brand new for FREE. Birthday present from a buddy up north. :D

71358_g.jpg

Best believe I'm throwing this thing.

zj1002 said:
You haven't been at the shop the last couple times, still got the panther?

And I got 2 11x rocs at DN today. One was beat in pretty good, but it is hard to pass on a 11x. I don't even throw them anymore.
Yeah it should still be there. I'll be in Thurs-Sun.

If you go by and I'm not there, ask the dude for it... it's yellow, sitting on top of the driving range computer. The password is "strong-arm"

As for me, got a CE FL, a few more TP Cyclones, 11x FB, ultra long DX TB, and a nice rubbery Wiz

Cali said:
What's better than finding a used disc for cheap. Getting a disc brand new for FREE. Birthday present from a buddy up north. :D

Best believe I'm throwing this thing.

Soooo sexy. What's the weight on that bad boy?

first PIAS experience today

ESP Memorial Nuke orange $10
First Run Star Destroyer $9
First Run Z XS $9
Brand New blue Worlds Z Drone for $14

saw some pretty used 11x TBs and FBs but they weren't worth the $9

ChaseTheAce said:

First Run Z XS $9

Want to trade the drone?

ChaseTheAce said:

First Run Z XS $9

get off my pias son!!! . Good finds man. Also,nice to finally meet you sunday.

wait shit was that the north or south? i am betting north, no way bird would have left that destroyer'

and hit me up if you ever want to play a round Chase. I am usually in town friday-sunday, or i can show you around the san marcos course if you make it down south.

what am I chopped liver now?!

btw.. Speakin of bird. You see he chopped off his monsterous beard? Lol everybody is sayin he saved that pile of locks and made somethn with it lol

yeah he chopped it off, was odd seeing him without it

The only rarities I find at the south anymore are Millennium CE. they have a considerably larger used stock, but that store gets a lot of traffic and bird gets first pick. I just buy used backups discs. I can't remember the last time I bought a brand new disc at any of the stores here.

Latest posts