• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

Maybe not GREAT finds, but I found a tourney stamped 9.8/10 Champ Glow Wraith and a 7.5-8/10 Z Xtreme yesterday. I'd been looking for an Xtreme, so I'm pumped to give it a shot. I'm thinking it'll be +/- a slower XXX?

Z xtremes aren't really all that great. I've been disposing of them for everyone so just send it my way and I'll take care of that for ya.

dgdave said:
Z xtremes aren't really all that great. I've been disposing of them for everyone so just send it my way and I'll take care of that for ya.
man... that's so kind of you! I didn't know you sooners could be so great to Texans like me. Thanks Dave :lol:

Picked up a pearly, pink Champ Leopard yesterday 8/10

For me that's a huge a find. The PIAS here never has a very good selection of used discs. They're also fond of putting $9.99 price tags on any used premium plastic, regardless of condition.

J

Picked up a few discs at PIAS today. 11x Eagle X and 11x Eagle L, but they weren't cheap, $7.99 each ! :(

I got an X Predator for $5 yesterday. not really a great find but I'd been looking for one for a long time. this one will actually flip just a tiny bit and fade back.

At the PIAS in cary they are selling a bar stamped SE roc 6/10 for $40. They didn't appreciate me laughing at it.

Frank Delicious said:
At the PIAS in cary they are selling a bar stamped SE roc 6/10 for $40. They didn't appreciate me laughing at it.

I'm surprised they know enough about any disc to ask for anything other than their standards.

That PIAS has a disc golfer who works there and marks everything up that he knows might be worth something. The only reason I go there is b/c he knows nothing about DC and I've grabbed tons of great comets/preds/etc from there for cheap.

Frank Delicious said:

Hah. That disc wouldn't be more than $4 at any dg store here. And all the stores here are dg peeps

That PIAS has a rack of harder to find discs that contain things like a $40 5/10 ce firebird and a $35 first run destroyer. The dude was selling super rocs for $30 the other year that he had bought wholesale from GGGT.

I just contacted the PIAS in St. Louis and they said they had a "huge" selection of new and used Dcraft discs...Can anyone confirm or deny these reports? As I have written many times, I have NO access to dcraft here in Memphis so I am pretty stoked to check them out!

I picked up a 8/10 150g KC pro 11x cheetah in the super gummy candy pro plastic for $7.99 and a 8/10 champ shark, pearly blue 176g for $7.99 as well.

The last good find before that was a circle stamp Whippet X for $5.99

Latest posts