• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

You guys are making me want to go on a PIAS road trip. A couple in Indy and a few in Cincy. Only bad thing is I would spend more money on gas than I'd probably save on discs. But it still might be fun.

Well when I did a search on the PIAS website for ones closest to Muncie, IN it didn't have any listed as being in Dayton. Are they all in outlying towns in the area with city names I wouldn't be familiar with?

@Discnation...
Leopard/ZAM hooked it up with 3 nice 1.13 Polaris LS. Threw them all weekend at a tourney and loved them even in the 20 mph winds we had out at Circle C. I don't even know how much I payed for these, ZAM had my cash within seconds.

later that day @PIAS...
CE JLS $3.99
CE 1.7 EXP1 $3.99
CE 1.13 Polaris LS $2.99

zj1002 said:
@Discnation...
Leopard/ZAM hooked it up with 3 nice 1.13 Polaris LS. Threw them all weekend at a tourney and loved them even in the 20 mph winds we had out at Circle C. I don't even know how much I payed for these, ZAM had my cash within seconds.
Yup I'm the mang like that. Those were either 4 or 6 each. I've bought a few thru the store, but those 3 were prolly several months' worth of CE Polaris... pretty uncommon find. I bet one of the same fools lost/sold the one at PIAS.

I woulda bought those to shark to DGR anyway ... easy to cut the middleman with ZJ and those goddamn Polarii. 8)
hey buddy... I got a full box of Sirius Polaris, why don't you get to buyin some of those?? somebody's gotta start... :lol:

my latest score... about 3 tourny or bar-stamped 1.1 SOLF @ 172, my ideal SOLF weight. Mmm. And a nice clear / sunburned 11x TB with ink properly in the rim. Thx bro. Oh and allow me to quote this TBs former owner.. "I guess it's an ok midrange, but off the tee I throw ONLY an Xcaliber, Destroyer, or a Teerex." yeah... I rescued a TB. (I did pitch him fairway driver gospel afterwards)

Here is a public service announcement for any Dallas players. The PIAS in Plano on Parker road has 4 or 5 unstamped flydyed 11x champ teebirds all 174/5g for $12.
They also have a couple stamped flydyed 11x champ teebirds for $20.

2x original throw in the dark ontario rocs
1st run re release zonedriven ontario roc
Tulsa special blend orc

All 8-9/10 for $8

9x kc pro eagle 7/10 (bar stamp)
10x kc pro firebird 9.5/10
10x kc pro teebird 8/10
p1060073u.jpg

p1060066.jpg

p1060068y.jpg

Frank Delicious said:
mmmm flippy eagle goodness.

wasn't as flippy as I thought it would be... i had a 9x circle stamp that was ridiculous, it turned into a roller just about every angle I put it at!

that teebird is money though, a little dark for my taste but it flies just too nice to not keep it in the bag!