• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

I found a couple goodies today at my PIAS.
I found a Z Buzzz that is baby blue with the Discraft Ghost Stamp. Is this a first run or 2nd 1st run?
I also found a 10x KC Pro Aviar that is like 7/10 just scuffed up.

Any info on that Buzzz would be much appreciated.

Here's that buzzz and KC aviar. Any word on the significance of this buzzz?
4599844516_982880dbbc.jpg

4599841368_e1cf8b9159.jpg

Check the inside of the rim on the Buzzz, if it says WASP then it's a FR or 2FR.

Is it pretty domey or is that just the picture making it look that way?

That Buzzz looks like some kind of proto to me...Pretty sweet! I'll bet it is a 1st or 2nd FR.

Ok cool. It is flat as a board, I had to take the picture at an angle in order to get the ghost stamp to show up.
It does have wasp inside the rim.
Is it worth anything or just a pretty disc to hang onto?
And thanks a lot for the info!! 8)

light used FR buzz and 10x Aviar. Could probably get 25-30 from each. Good finds.

Not a PIA find. Cost me free.99.

dsc0687px.jpg

I can't look at this thread anymore, it makes me sick to my stomach that I don't have a PIAS around here that carries used discs.....UGGGHHHH!

Anyone in the raleigh area reading this, the PIAS on Glenwood just got 400 used discs traded in by a local pond diver. Get down there and get you some (note: all nice rocs are already gone).

booter said:
i need to make a run at all 3 of our pias....yea thats right. i said 3 :twisted: . apparently theres been alot of goodies being dropped off lately
i pee a little bit when i see this thread bumped by you or zeejay .... i know y'all know my schedule and find all my treasures when i'm not there to protect them :evil:

never thought y'all'd be so sophisticated as to show up during my most intense meetings however... that was pro. out-sharking the shark in his own waters..... :mrgreen:

j/k there's all kinds of decent plastic over there right now
minus my new Pro Line Leopard.
and big phil's new Pro Line Spider.
and the exact twin to my #1 Star SW that lou brought me 8)

Not sure if this counts as it wasn't PIAS, but I went to CJ's liquor store by Hudson Mills Metropark (southeast Michigan), and looked in their out of production/clearance bin and found a CE QMS (174g) for $10!! Origionally priced at $15.99. Looks like they were getting rid of their Millennium stock, the only other Mill stuff they had was a couple of super softs. Awsome.

4615664297_3fe39dde7f_m.jpg
4615664555_9a906f8c12_m.jpg

got some goodies.

pro candy fb. Practically new - 14.95
2 11x fb - slight used- 9.95 each
2 pearly orcs- slighty used- 7.95 each
old san marino big bird roc - 7.95

I'm a happy amper now. :mrgreen:

Found my first goodie today at pias. To bad it's not something I throw but still got a deal on an 11 x TB for 3 dollars it was dyed black looked to have been a yellow disc.

CHEERS - Koffee

Latest posts