• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

Leopard said:
booter said:
i need to make a run at all 3 of our pias....yea thats right. i said 3 :twisted: . apparently theres been alot of goodies being dropped off lately
i pee a little bit when i see this thread bumped by you or zeejay .... i know y'all know my schedule and find all my treasures when i'm not there to protect them :evil:

never thought y'all'd be so sophisticated as to show up during my most intense meetings however... that was pro. out-sharking the shark in his own waters..... :mrgreen:

I used to be able to come by on fridays when you werent there but you seem to be working more fridays than you used to work

Got 6 brand new, unthrown 178+ CE QMS's at $12 apiece, orange, white, blue, and yellow. Don't know how much they're worth. Still looking for that perfect stable mid, went out and threw one today and I was really happy with it, even into a headwind. Got a decision to make between the Rocs and the QMS's.

emiller3 said:
Got 6 brand new, unthrown 178+ CE QMS's at $12 apiece, orange, white, blue, and yellow. Don't know how much they're worth. Still looking for that perfect stable mid, went out and threw one today and I was really happy with it, even into a headwind. Got a decision to make between the Rocs and the QMS's.

I will send you all my rocs for all your QMS's. Problem solved :D

I guess i will just show up every day and figure it out on my own :lol:

wait I think I already do that...

are there people that actually stop in more than me?

TP comet, 8/10, 178 - $3.99

old school KC teebird - $4.99 Someone spray painted this all black so I had to take some acetone to it and clean it up. It is really nice now.

Finally found something at PIAS worth reporting:

Used powder blue 174 "appoved" CE QJLS, $6.99
New deep green 174 X-out CE QJLS, $7.99
New milky white 173 X-out CE QMS, $5.99

But wait, had a $10-off coupon on any purchase over $19.

Total cost: $12.54, including tax, or three CE discs for $4.18 each.

just picked up an x-clone in 7/10 shape for 2 bucks I used to rock one of these alot. i throwing in the bag for crossing water.

I work at a PIAS and typically get first shot at the used discs. I got my almost new, tie-dye Pro Beast when a lady gave us her son's old baseball gear. Didn't cost a thing.

Here in Charlotte, NC there are hardly ever any good used discs at our PIA. Today was an exception. Picked up a max weight CE FX 9/10, 11x Champ Firebird 9/10, and a proto star-stamped Star Destroyer 9/10. All for $25. There were also some 4x JK Valks, Proline Beasts, and a first run/star stamped Sidewinder. Would've bought more but my wife would have made me move into the shed.

CE JLS, Test Run of 2000
KC Pro 10X Cheetah
First-run Sidewinder with small proto star stamp
Total cost: $11.24, with tax.

Spinthrift - sounds like you were right behind me! There were definitely some great discs there on Sunday.

I got a couple good deals last night:
Tye Dye champ TB
Surge SS
SE Valk
KC Pro Banshee (candy)
Old mold beast
pearly monster
09 thrower roc (bird)
Star xcal
New Z-Force free (PIAS disc club, buy 10 get 1 free).

total: $37.80!

I picked up a 2006 Augusta CFR Wraith (money disc. Only slightly used, so its beat in just right!) the other day, plus a 2008 DSM First Class Challenge Wraith (pretty standard pro wraith, but i like the blue and the stamp). For both I ended up paying $9 (gotta love the buy 10 get 1 free!).

Texas 10 red CE TL 8)
can't even tell y'all how cheap it was

And then for FREE!
La Mirada stamped Ch SW, older run, straight-to-mah-bag $easoned
it was a friend of a friend's vehicle r*lling tray, neither play disc, so they were happy to gimme. I saved its poor abused soul :mrgreen:

Latest posts