• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably wont know him, his name is ronny and he doesn't play much anymore

hm. I think I played with him once or twice at pecan but there's was a huge group of us both times. that was probably close to a year ago now though bc matt, john, levi, and that whole crowd still lived in nac

ive been trying to get levi to come visit matt and i in houston, maybe ill just get him to go back to Nac and matt and i can drive up there. i was talkin to skybird (its weird calling people by their DGCR name ha) we are gonna get together whenever we make it up to nac ill hit you up as well to see if we can get a big group together

Quarter K II #6 @Gunn Park~Tee shot
5695979723_af0bc8dd09_z.jpg

Champ Orc #14 @Gunn Park DGC~Tee shot
5696562264_d4f25734a7_z.jpg

I swear; some of these trees have "PLASTIC" magnets :hfive:

love this sequence.

...damn, guess im not up to par on my image insertion..ima work on it

On the other side of the coin an uncool Disc Golf Pic...

picture.php

The pin is back in the red circle. On the good side of the coin I was able to skip my shot off the white car in the back right of the pic and made it a little closer to the pin than I usually do.

On the other side of the coin an uncool Disc Golf Pic...

picture.php

The pin is back in the red circle. On the good side of the coin I was able to skip my shot off the white car in the back right of the pic and made it a little closer to the pin than I usually do.

Is that supposed to be an open field or is it just a terrible hole design. I'm seen parking lots used occasionally in Charlotte but that is ridiculous lol.

odysseus81 tee shot on hole 16 at Lion's Club Park in Rolla, MO

IMG_20110507_114608.jpg

Saved by the stick!

But just to make sure you know if the water is OB that is still OB :D...

But just to make sure you know if the water is OB that is still OB :D...

Umm it is not surrounded by water so that makes it safe. It is like if it was touching the bank and in water it would be safe. This wasn't touching any water.

AirMcNair;831875[B said:
]Umm it is not surrounded by water[/B] so that makes it safe. It is like if it was touching the bank and in water it would be safe. This wasn't touching any water.

lol, how do you call that not surrounded by water? As the rule book says

The Rule of Verticality. The out-of-bounds line represents a vertical plane.

Umm it is not surrounded by water so that makes it safe. It is like if it was touching the bank and in water it would be safe. This wasn't touching any water.

How do you mean it is not surrounded by water? Thats like saying sidewalk is OB, but if you're stuck in a branch above the sidewalk you're not OB. That doesn't quite work..

Still pretty cool how discs manage to come to funky lies like that sometimes.

Because it is not touching water. That is how I am calling it in. But has you can see that stick is touching in-bounds so the stick is in.

Because it is not touching water. That is how I am calling it in. But has you can see that stick is touching in-bounds so the stick is in.

Read my last post about The Rule of Verticality. I promise you if that water isn't casual then that disc is OB. If I am wrong I will send you some sort of cookie.

I see that rule but if that stick is extending from inbounds and above the water it should be in.

Read my last post about The Rule of Verticality. I promise you if that water isn't casual then that disc is OB. If I am wrong I will send you some sort of cookie.

yea he's right or i'm gonna be very upset with a group i played with in a tourny before... grrrr the cheaters

I see that rule but if that stick is extending from inbounds and above the water it should be in.

Think about Russell's sidewalk example. If the sidewalk was OB and you landed on a stick that happened to be laying there would you call that in bounds?

if said branch is attached to a tree the is in-bounds would you not be in bounds?

But you aren't touching in bounds. The stick is but the disc isn't. And it's the disc that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.