• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennsylvania's latest finishing hole...just 220 feet but set over an S curve on a deep creek that requires 2 water crossings and a long throw goes water as well

That should be a hole of the day. Z Comet thrown on a slight hyzer. Everyone else will probably throw a Wizard.

yeh i was just there a few weeks ago, they are building a pretty sweet sidewalk that winds its way through the course

Earlwood #18

earlwood4.jpg

Is Earlwood listed on here? I don't see it when I search the courses. I'd like to see the rest of the course if this hole is any indication of how pretty it is.

Is Earlwood listed on here? I don't see it when I search the courses. I'd like to see the rest of the course if this hole is any indication of how pretty it is.

Sorry, I spelled it wrong. It's Earlewood located in Columbia, SC. I believe it used to be the home of the National Championships. Some good elevation changes and some really fun shots. Hole 16 has you driving over an outdoor amphitheatre. Fun course.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=913

Status
Not open for further replies.