• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great shot of #16(?) Captain. Note that basket is in the stream people!
(Yes, it's OB water surrounding the pin.)

...You may start complaining now.

Pretty cool to have 88 players at Hyzer Creek this weekend. Glad to be a part of making it happen.

5674688032_ed9c9504ff_z.jpg

Hmmmmmmm, did it go in? Or did it get wet?

101257_g.jpg

I really wanted to play this, but was trapped at work all weekend. I've not played Hyzer yet, and really want to!

Looks like a solid turnout at a beautiful course!

<sigh>

Freakish 2 headed morel i found at the course, it was" berry berry yummy" as ozzie guillen would say. Theres a basket in the background if u look at the right hand corner.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 77
Freakish 2 headed morel i found at the course, it was" berry berry yummy" as ozzie guillen would say. Theres a basket in the background if u look at the right hand corner.

Cool, what course is that, Meyers Broadway?

I've been finding some morels around here lately...one at France Park and a real small one at Creek Ridge.

Found it at little big horn in warsaw. I hoping to get more, that was the first time i looked and later that nite i tasted the forest candy and im hooked. Must have more morels!!!

Which course was this? When I was up in the Summer of 07 if I recall the only thing that was around was the one on the Ski Slope.

The ski slope is the only one really close in the area. There was talk of putting a course in at the smaller ski area Snowking that is in the town of Jackson, but the actual mountain ran in to problems and is still for sale.

picture.php

#7 at George Wilson in Mishawauka, IN.

That looks wonderful. I love the two water crossings on #18 at Jordan Creek. Which course is this in Pa?

That looks wonderful. I love the two water crossings on #18 at Jordan Creek. Which course is this in Pa?

Thats Sellersville Disc Golf . It's about 4 days old...lol I think most will bypass due to being 9 holes and not much length it but it has some really fun holes

Status
Not open for further replies.