• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had a cat named ching? :thmbup:

That's what I was wondering.

Cats on this thread is the only way I can get my wife to look at anything DG related. Nice job.

Still do... he's 14. Here's the "scoop." :sick: Not the Ching you're probably thinking of... although that is kind of cool and I never thought about it before. (I'm kind of slow like that. Man is that cool now that I get it. Duhhh! Boy do I wish that I had put 2 + 2 together a long time ago. I'm actually embarrassed for myself.)

Anyway, we adopted him from the shelter when he was 4 and he was already named Tad. We were told that he was an "inside" cat. Well... he was NOT and inside cat. He chewed anything and everything that he could. Phone cords, power cords, purse straps, backpack straps, speaker cables, shoe laces, game controller cords, etc. He was so bad that I re-named him Ching, after my favorite menu item at the Chinese Buffet, General Ching's Chicken. I threatened to take him to the local restaurant and "donate" him to the cause. :p

The name stuck. And after we realized that he just needed to kill some birds, squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits and lizards to satisfy his appetite, he never chewed anything else inside again!

Last edited:
Girls.jpg

Me and the nieces playing some FG

109862_g.jpg

Disclamer as you walk up to Hole #1 at Dogwood (Lindsey Gold) Tyler Texas

110923_g.jpg

By buddy chunking one down #5 here at Dogwood in Tyler

Last edited:
phew! that tee shot definitely has the 'pucker' factor!

Oh it is definitely that, that is what you deal with on the Back 9, but here is where it all starts, Hole 3!!!! The concensus hardest hole, in Long Position, on the course!

109870_g.jpg

109871_g.jpg

109872_g.jpg

109874_g.jpg

Oh, the basket is about 200ft past the creek, tucked back in the trees!!

Here's a couple from the new Chico course. Both are from hole 4 on the edge of the cliff.

Attachments

• PeregrinePoint-Hole4_tee.jpg
    PeregrinePoint-Hole4_tee.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 144
  • PeregrinePoint-Hole4_pin.jpg
    PeregrinePoint-Hole4_pin.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 132
Here's a couple from the new Chico course. Both are from hole 4 on the edge of the cliff.

Nice, elevation is the one thing I wish we had more of out here. We have a few courses out here in East Texas with elevation changes but nothing like Cali, Colorado or the Carolinas. But, the size, gerth and number of trees out here definitely make are courses very formidable !!

I've been playing for over 30 years, and I can't recall this *ever* happening to me before!

Last Sunday afternoon, Hole 1, Bill Allen, The Colony, TX: about 250 ft, shoot between 2 trees close to tee box, RHBH hyzer to hole, Star Boss. Threw it, saw it hit the ground just short and to the right of the basket, the disc hopped around a little, then this:

654803351_2341304287_0.jpeg

A leaner!

Definitely rarer than an ace, at least it is with me! Anybody else had one of these off the tee before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts