• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
118676290.jpg

This was my first ace. Couldn't believe it stayed in the chains that long. I thought that was a pretty cool pic.

Oh yeah, if the disc on the ground was his mark, that is a big time foot fault, unless of course, he is throwing about 90 degrees to the left of where he is looking.

^ Nice, I'm hoping to play there in a few weeks, looks like a cool place.
What that pictre doesn't show you (no knock on the photo-taking) is that there is a 6'(?) ditch between those near rocks and the green so it's a moderate downhill which is wide open and a gap you have to deal with. It's an excellent hole.

I love Hyzer Creek. Not too easy, not too difficult. Almost a perfect blend of holes, scenery and seclusion. I need to get back there. Maybe September on my ADK vacation.

didn't bother getting the ones out of our bags and I have a team one signed up from an ace at work, but here is most of mine and my wifes buzzzes

Attachments

• IMG_4268.jpg
    IMG_4268.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 83
DG in the Wind Rivers Mountain Range, Wyoming. We made some SICK object courses!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Disc1.jpg
    Disc1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 476
  • Disc3.jpg
    Disc3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 475
Looks awesome Martin! I've had a blast playing object holes up in the Sierras like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts