• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Lulz
attachment.php

I've aced every time I've thrown this disc.

^ has figured out exactly how much spin to dial in!
:hfive:

My trunk.

I already posted this in the "Web Comic" thread, but thought it seemed appropriate for here, too.

picture.php

And no, this is not staged. I'll explain a little... as if someone might care. :p

Millennium backpack used to be my main bag but I've pared down what I carry due to a knee injury to eliminate some extra weight. Currently it's storage for field practice and backup discs.

Black bag is my current primary bag. It's a Discraft bag and fits 15-16 discs nicely.

Camo Lat 64 Slim Bag is my short/easy course bag or for any time I want to go really light.

Pink Lat 64 Slim Bag is my daughter's. She was going to play a round with me a while back and I never took it out. Hoping she will play sometime soon so leaving it in there.

Blue crate is a bunch of my used Aviars and putters from my Instep basket sets. They are for the youth group at church to use on the course I installed. Leaving them in there for basically the same purpose and for use as loaners.

I'd also love to see some other crazy trunks of discs. There's no way that mine can be anywhere near the "worst" like this. :)

Be careful, man. There's Facebook posts just about every week around here by people that store their bags in their cars, and had their bags stolen. It seems they never thought it would happen to them until it did.

Be careful, man. There's Facebook posts just about every week around here by people that store their bags in their cars, and had their bags stolen. It seems they never thought it would happen to them until it did.

Fortunately I live in a disc golf dead zone and I'm pretty sure that I am friends with everyone who plays around here. I don't think that there's much of a market for used discs. Out here in the sticks I just don't think about that kind of thing very often.

That is definitely good information, though, and I appreciate it. I will definitely lighten the load regardless of my perception of my area. Thanks! :hfive:

Cars get broken into when a bag is visible sitting in the front of the car, not the trunk. And they're looking for laptops and other valuables, no thief is looking to steal discs. If any of these people had a sign on their bags that said there were frisbees in there, they would have never been stolen. A decent amount of the time the thieves toss the bag on the side of the road with all the discs intact.

My trunk used to look very similar except all the tourney swag stickers, minis, snack wrappers, sandwich baggies, hundreds of empty Gatorade and water bottles... I filled up a 30 gal garbage bag the last time I cleaned out my trunk after I blew my shoulder out.:|

I already posted this in the "Web Comic" thread, but thought it seemed appropriate for here, too.

picture.php

And no, this is not staged. I'll explain a little... as if someone might care. :p

Millennium backpack used to be my main bag but I've pared down what I carry due to a knee injury to eliminate some extra weight. Currently it's storage for field practice and backup discs.

Black bag is my current primary bag. It's a Discraft bag and fits 15-16 discs nicely.

Camo Lat 64 Slim Bag is my short/easy course bag or for any time I want to go really light.

Pink Lat 64 Slim Bag is my daughter's. She was going to play a round with me a while back and I never took it out. Hoping she will play sometime soon so leaving it in there.

Blue crate is a bunch of my used Aviars and putters from my Instep basket sets. They are for the youth group at church to use on the course I installed. Leaving them in there for basically the same purpose and for use as loaners.

I'd also love to see some other crazy trunks of discs. There's no way that mine can be anywhere near the "worst" like this. :)

In your Main bag, the Discraft Tournament model I see you use a Magnet or Titanic, Possibly a Clutch in putter pocket. Looks like a regular not soft Magnet or Clutch, otherwise one would see a wave/clover pattern on the disc from the inside of the top. I should know I have used Magnet exclusively as my main 40 feet and under putter since 2007 when I am not using my #2 Upshot for uphill and downhill putts though a floppy Jawbraker Magent might soon replace that disc.

Last edited:
In your Main bag, the Discraft Tournament model I see you use a Magnet or Titanic, Possibly a Clutch in putter pocket. Looks like a regular not soft Magnet or Clutch, otherwise one would see a wave/clover pattern on the disc from the inside of the top. I should know I have used Magnet exclusively as my main 40 feet and under putter since 2007 when I am not using my #2 Upshot for uphill and downhill putts though a floppy Jawbraker Magent might soon replace that disc.

Good try. But I don't bag any of those discs.

Here's the black Discraft bag, from top to bottom, starting with the yellow disc.

Mamba (Not Monarch, Bogey. My bad. LOL.)
Tern x3
OLF
JLS x2
Aviar P&A x3
Aviar Big Bead
Zone
Stingray
Buzzz
Drone

JK Aviar in Putter pocket

Good try. But I don't bag any of those discs.

Here's the black Discraft bag, from top to bottom, starting with the yellow disc.

Mamba (Not Monarch, Bogey. My bad. LOL.)
Tern x3
OLF
JLS x2
Aviar P&A x3
Aviar Big Bead
Zone
Stingray
Buzzz
Drone

JK Aviar in Putter pocket

The Putter disc was just so worn in/beat in it was hard to tell.

Spent the late afternoon doing some light maintenance around Ramcat not2b's pin. Rewarded with a good Maine belgian style.
845819f96ba92eb6269fb0ac736da4ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts