• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

721f590e65551f7d5bfb2dc88db2d746.jpg

Teepad for 2b Ramcat today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the best pics. I just like the red buds in bloom

This is Red #7 on the current layout.

This is a view from the back porch. Loving the red buds, but not looking forward to dealing with all of those downed Ash. That is basket #8 on the current layout.

Still no luck with lottery. One of these days I'll get you those MegaMillions baskets I promised...:D;)

My trunk used to look very similar except all the tourney swag stickers, minis, snack wrappers, sandwich baggies, hundreds of empty Gatorade and water bottles... I filled up a 30 gal garbage bag the last time I cleaned out my trunk after I blew my shoulder out.:|

I've found that using the "trashed" look inside the vehicle where people can see in, as well as unwashed on the outside, keeps sticky-finger types at bay. :|

Love those Redbuds Jim! Here's hole 5 at Hidden Ridge for about 2 weeks every spring. Mine have all faded at this point, this photo is from last week.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HRDGC Hole 5 w-redbuds-resize.jpg
    HRDGC Hole 5 w-redbuds-resize.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 308
Now that's a pro-level basket right there.

We were on a wildfire at Zirkel Springs nearby in 2001. Saw a green meteor streak across the sky one night at firecamp. Came home with shingles from the stress of working with methhead ex-cons.

Last edited:
a9645ac97eb0b21439bc5c27c31ab42a.jpg

Hole #3 at Brushy Creek Sports Park in Cedar Park, Texas. This has to be one of the hardest 9 hole courses in existence. Sometimes this creek has water in it and this upshot is in WAY worse shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts