• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Yard art; prior to course start; from a now extinct, and never listed, private course. Owner was the metal artist.

28954180_1762266770501347_97557477542299025_o.jpg

Yard art; prior to course start; from a now extinct, and never listed, private course. Owner was the metal artist.

28954180_1762266770501347_97557477542299025_o.jpg

Anything to do with Baraboo's Dr. Evermor, by chance?

Also, the good Dr. passed this April RIP.

Anything to do with Baraboo's Dr. Evermor, by chance?

Also, the good Dr. passed this April RIP.

No, though my long time disc golf touring buddy and his wife and myself and my wife did visit Dr. Evermor's place; in addition to a rather amazing hosta garden during a road trip once. Tourning buddies' wife purchased a small sculpture that adorned their gardens for years.

No, though my long time disc golf touring buddy and his wife and myself and my wife did visit Dr. Evermor's place; in addition to a rather amazing hosta garden during a road trip once. Tourning buddies' wife purchased a small sculpture that adorned their gardens for years.

Dr. Evermor and his wife were lovely people. A couple bandmates and I went up on a day trip to have a picnic. They gave us dixie cups of water and told us to make ourselves at home. We took a bunch of pictures. At one point I took these developed pictures (back when there was film!) and cut a bunch of shapes out with a razor and we did a collage for a demo cover. Used to do a lot of collaging.

Anyway, it looked a little like an Evermor piece and I knew to the location was (more or less) right. :)

Crooked Creek Lake in Ford City, PA

Love the sadistic fairway and pin placement on hole #3! :D

Long Tee
picture.php

Short Pin Placement With Long Pin & My Disc In Background
picture.php

There's only one other heavily wooded hole on the course and it's equally as fun. The rest of the course was solid average. Good fun for sure!

I see this mantis is changing from green to tan for the fall.

Good eye! With August in the south we have to cool ourselves with any intimation of fall we can find. Joe Pye weed and golden rod are blooming too. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...I moved two days ago & yesterday evening I took a break to practice putting so, I pulled the basket out & was putting around my backyard & a few discs here & there went into the flower beds.

Today I was watering the flowers & saw a disc & thought, "How did this disc slip by me yesterday?" So I went to pick it up & it's an Axiom disc, a proxy & I thought there was a glitch in the system because I have never owned one so...how did it get in my yard?!?

Zoom in on the photo, it reads "Welcome to the neighborhood. Corner house. Red fence."

We are part of something beautiful & far larger than ourselves. I love this community.
cbf8ba62084bf7f33c0a88c3a2393758.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

So...I moved two days ago & yesterday evening I took a break to practice putting so, I pulled the basket out & was putting around my backyard & a few discs here & there went into the flower beds.

Today I was watering the flowers & saw a disc & thought, "How did this disc slip by me yesterday?" So I went to pick it up & it's an Axiom disc, a proxy & I thought there was a glitch in the system because I have never owned one so...how did it get in my yard?!?

Zoom in on the photo, it reads "Welcome to the neighborhood. Corner house. Red fence."

We are part of something beautiful & far larger than ourselves. I love this community.
cbf8ba62084bf7f33c0a88c3a2393758.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
Aww that's cool!

^^^^

I'm not sure if I've read this entire thread...Definitely the last 200 pages or so...

And there are probably better examples of fine photography, I suppose, but dang. That is a great example of The Coolness inherent in our game.

Would like to know, at some point, if the chosen Gift was a result of Gyro-Love-Spreading, or the opposite of that... :D

^^^^

I'm not sure if I've read this entire thread...Definitely the last 200 pages or so...

And there are probably better examples of fine photography, I suppose, but dang. That is a great example of The Coolness inherent in our game.

Would like to know, at some point, if the chosen Gift was a result of Gyro-Love-Spreading, or the opposite of that... :D

Lol.....Stoked is now in MVP's backyard. It would not be surprising to see it was a MVP or Discraft disc. :D

Tombstone at waters edge from todays round at the University of Central Florida course. And no, I would not go into that water to retrieve a disc!

119055625_2823094534457145_5376107535329603125_n.jpg

Lol.....Stoked is now in MVP's backyard. It would not be surprising to see it was a MVP or Discraft disc. :D

The guy who posted that just moved to SE Mich? I didn't see any info in his profile to indicate a location. Perhaps he's on The Scene, or you crossed paths with him?

The guy who posted that just moved to SE Mich? I didn't see any info in his profile to indicate a location. Perhaps he's on The Scene, or you crossed paths with him?

I think he was asking about Toledo somewhere. So pretty close.

Stoked akready said he lives in Ann Arbor in the thread Vogues linked. Vogues didn't say nothing that Stoked didn't post himself.

Last edited:

Latest posts