• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

Not my photo but I love the lighting they got.
167493_1805787310845_1424773796_32030073_5814124_n.jpg

My new desktop wallpaper. Beautiful!

Oh crap, when did Dana make the transfer to this site?

Not much man,

Btw, its Jacob in case you didn't know.

Side note, you coming out for the ice bowl this february?

Chattooga Belle Farm - in snow

We don't get a lot of snow...and when it does snow, I have to work and don't get a chance to get out to play. After our 10" of snow that fell between Sunday and this morning, I stopped by Chattooga Belle Farm on the way home (after having been snowed in at work since Sunday night) and snapped this picture of hole 4 from the side of the road.

Attachments

• Snow at Chattooga Belle Farm.jpg
    Snow at Chattooga Belle Farm.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 56
We don't get a lot of snow...and when it does snow, I have to work and don't get a chance to get out to play. After our 10" of snow that fell between Sunday and this morning, I stopped by Chattooga Belle Farm on the way home (after having been snowed in at work since Sunday night) and snapped this picture of hole 4 from the side of the road.

Nice pic. Did you get a little stir-crazy at work?

Nice pic!

I had a wierd day like this once except it was overcast. Everything was blue! Lasted for about 30 minutes then normal color returned.

And my wife saw it too so it wasn't me! :p

Nice pic. Did you get a little stir-crazy at work?

Some. I run a radio station. Anytime it snows, the whole community shuts down. All the TV news focuses on Atlanta and the local paper is a weekly. With it being a mountain community, my radio station is the only source for information on closings, road conditions, weather and the changing situations.

I can't afford to not be able to be at work so as soon as a system begins to move in, I get a hotel room about a half mile from the station. I only go to the room to shower and get about 3-4 hours of sleep when the station in being covered by other staff.

We only have 4 full time staff members.

Stir Crazy, a little...but its the one time we shine...bad weather...

You a MN resident? Live near Brainerd at all? I love BRP, sick course, gotta get back soon. How was the snow play out there?

Yeah, I'm in MN, at least for a few months of the year usually - I spend a lot of time on the road, and I work out of state. I'm usually here in the spring and fall - living in Mound or Loretto, just west of the twin cities. In the winter I've been living in the St. Cloud area or Albert Lea. Currently I just came back down to Albert Lea and will probably be hitting the road again soon, maybe to northern MN/WI for a while, maybe down south (MO/AR?) for a while, I never come up with very solid plans, just do things when I feel like doing them.

And BRP in the winter? Awesome, I had a great time and would highly recommend it.

how come you werent playing?

Here are some pics of my home course from yesterday. We don't get a lot of snow in Nashville, TN so it was a regular winter wonderland. Believe me, I know how silly that sounds. (I'm from NJ)

hole3basket.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg