• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

O.K.

Trying again, I still hope everyone had a good weekend.

1137063788_8HkTA-M.jpg

1137057667_KFHy4-M.jpg

I like all of you pics, Stacie. But the closeups are especially sweet and crystal clear. Love seeing the individual pieces of snow/ice!

Thanks, the disc golf really makes for nice backdrops for pics.

Everything really symmetrical, nice shadows. I like taking pictures, so it's been great.

Oho, and I dig the 'little mermaid' quote...hee hee. I chuckle every time I see it.

Yea, we were hoping it would get warm-ish today to melt some snow, then get cold again to create a layer, but no warm, just cold.

It's still about 6 inches of fulffy. We've been going to lower elevations the last few days to throw.

Oho, and I dig the 'little mermaid' quote...hee hee. I chuckle every time I see it.

Thank YOU! You're the first person to comment on that! Can you tell I have a 6 year old daughter? Of course, I liked that movie, and most Disney movies, before she was born anyway. :)

Actually had close to 8 inches here in SC

SnowDG.jpg

^Set up the traveler in the back yard and played a few made up holes and practiced some putting (See below).

SnowDG2.jpg

This is when the only available opening is straight up. Notice the handprint dye on the disc?

discgolf1711120.jpg

Here's a pic of yours truly teeing off on hole 10 today at Rankin Lake. Hopefully it attaches properly.

My kids and their friends made the most of the snow here in Atlanta with this rendition of an igloo. I didn't think it would be complete without a basket...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Let's try again. Thanks, Trenton.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• basket igloo 001.jpg
    basket igloo 001.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 134
  • basket igloo 002.jpg
    basket igloo 002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Did you learn how to make that green from the Eskimos Craigd? :)