• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

its been snowing here for close to 24 hours. i got some new wizards in the mail on friday so i had to get out and throw them snow or no snow. the stamp on them fit the situation nicely.
IMG_0488.jpg

MN gets really cold. I'm sure the people living there are used to it. Now when it gets cold in the Pacific NW, you'll really see some cold weather wusses. :p

If it gets below 40, I am wearing long johns, two shirts, gloves, think jacket, and have my face covered. I can't get most people to play with me if it drops below 50. They all say its too cold and I am crazy.

Of course we play in the summer when its 97 degrees with 85% humidity, and that would make most northern people suffer.

its been snowing here for close to 24 hours. i got some new wizards in the mail on friday so i had to get out and throw them snow or no snow. the stamp on them fit the situation nicely.
IMG_0488.jpg

That hole looks eerily familiar. That wouldn't happen to be in Kensington would it?

If it gets below 40, I am wearing long johns, two shirts, gloves, think jacket, and have my face covered. I can't get most people to play with me if it drops below 50. They all say its too cold and I am crazy.

Of course we play in the summer when its 97 degrees with 85% humidity, and that would make most northern people suffer.

I was wearing shorts a few days ago, it was like 35 degrees out. Im pretty warm blooded. Id rather play in zero degrees than 90+ anyday. You can always get warmer but its hard to cool down in the heat. I really dont care much what temprature it is as long as the ground is dry and playable.

Yea , I prefer cooler to warmer myself. I played Saturday, and it was 74, and I think I only took a few sips of water, Vs when its over 90, I go through 3 bottles of water in one round, and I am still hot and thristy.

That hole looks eerily familiar. That wouldn't happen to be in Kensington would it?

no its a little course called seymour lake park. not quite as nice as kensington but it has some cool holes.

seth.warwas and my self just shot 9 holes yesterday. It was zero degrees. -16 wind chill. It wasn't bad, I wish I had more than just jeans on though...

Oh ok. It's spitting image of one of the holes at Kensington. Gonna miss Kensington myself once I move. It's nice only living 20 mins from it.

I played Friday. I played Saturday in the freezing rain. I played yesterday in the blizzard.

I've got pics but they're friggin' huge, so I'll resize them tonight and post tomorrow (if I remember). :\

I've only played in high winds and pouring rain so far. I'm waiting for snow, but we usually don't get much of it or any at all where I live. :(

Snow: great. :thmbup:

Freezing rain: Yeah, not so much. :thmbdown:

Windchill in the negatives tomorrow.

Blowing lake effect snow accumulating 1-2 ft.

12:00 tee time.

AIN'T SKEERED!

Latest posts