• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

One more for good measure, Hole 9, my drive carried about 100 feet left across the creek, Forest watches my return approach.
IMG_6010.jpg

if it wasnt pink it would have hit:D

First run Star Mako cancels out all negative color karma. :p
The hole is only 205' but the big RHBH anny line to get there is right up my alley. Absolutely no line straight at it and the left-to-right curving fairway is sloped down to the left.
affef1b9.jpg

The green area has a small risk-reward cliff to deal with. Come up short in the summer and you whack the rock face and risk rolling 40ft away. Too high and it slopes down and away on the top side of the cliff too.

873eec8d.jpg

My glory was short-lived........Tim J one-upped me on the 339' hole #20 by dropping his tee shout UNDER the basket !!

playing at ottawa park dgc in Toledo, OH today:
picture.php
the snow quickly ate up this roller

That reminds me, I'd bet people who need rollers on certain holes hate winters...like Joey Mela who I saw on the Vallarta-Ast Clash video throwing almost exclusive rollers.

uS3Ge.jpg

The frozen and dyed negative spaces from discs, mostly soft rhynos. My friend is occupying his non-discing time this winter by building a giant ice fort. Apparently shining a flashlight through these looks computerized.

That reminds me, I'd bet people who need rollers on certain holes hate winters...like Joey Mela who I saw on the Vallarta-Ast Clash video throwing almost exclusive rollers.

I'm just getting confident with rollers and all this snow is ruining it for me. I still throw them just to practice technique. KY has horribly inconsistent winters. Two weeks ago we got 3 inches of snow and two days ago it was 60 degrees out. Also, Vallarta-Asta is an awesome course.

Notice how the grass isn't bright green? That's how we know it's Winter on the course in Socal.

picture.php

Latest posts