• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

Today at Peter Pan Park - Optimist DGC in Emporia, KS. Stay tuned for my first ever Vlog. I had so much fun out there today!

Driving Hole 11

BlizzardDrive.jpg

Putt, Hole 6

IMG_60681.jpg

^^ If you like that, you really need to hit up NY. We gots plenty 'o' that!

^^ If you like that, you really need to hit up NY. We gots plenty 'o' that!

Yeah, I get plenty of that in MN too (not dissing NY, I definitely want to make it up that direction sometime in the near future), I came to KS in attempt to get out of the snow, so I've been bumming as I've listened to this storm approach, but I made the best of it and had a blast.

Yeah, I get plenty of that in MN too (not dissing NY, I definitely want to make it up that direction sometime in the near future), I came to KS in attempt to get out of the snow, so I've been bumming as I've listened to this storm approach, but I made the best of it and had a blast.

It's supposed to hit us tonight. Combined with lake effect, they're calling for a foot and a half of the heavy stuff. That, on top of the foot already on the courses, is gonna make for an interesting weekend!

^^ So says Apoth as he kicks back by the pool with a tall cold one in one hand and the world's sexiest woman lounging nearby in a skip-loader ... :D

im always down to throw a round. played with 50 or so travelers that ive met through the site. when are you coming out?

That's the big ?, I guess. Looks like I'm moving to the Denver area permanently:clap:, so timing on everything is touch and go.

Soon, I hope! Tons of courses worth my undivided attention in the Denver area.

Oh. Warm, sandy beaches don't sound too bad either.

hee hee...yeah i earned my snow chops i suppose.:D

and, OC, that was a teebird. i didnt take any of my main throwers to snowy land.

Nice, doesn't that dog freeze it's paws off? I know my golden can't stay out in the snow for too long without limping.

From a recent trip to Michigan:

January%20009%20Dos.jpg

Latest posts