• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

That's a great pic, WCG. I didn't know if it was you or NoGo or someone else who had snapped it. Craziness! :cool:

picture.php

:eek:

Just a bit of snow

We played at Shore Acres today and there was just a little bit of snow on some of the holes. as this picture will show.

Attachments

• Hole 5 Basket Shore acres.jpg
    Hole 5 Basket Shore acres.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 40
ooops didnt realize the date change. i changed batteries the other day must have put the date in wrong by mistake. my bad.

Baloney! Pictures never lie! You're really an alien from outer space, here to abduct our women and take them back to your planet for breeding purposes!!! Confess, fiend!!!!!!!1 :D

We played at Shore Acres today and there was just a little bit of snow on some of the holes. as this picture will show.

I am so happy to live in TN. We got 4 inches this year and everything went crazy. Kids were out of school for a week and total anarchy on the roads. But at least I could still play DG without a snowmobile.

we had an ice storm roll thru this week.
did not lose any key trees on the course that i know of....
going out to play sat. will find out.
these are some phone pics that i took of the practice basket.

Attachments

• Photo034.jpg
    Photo034.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Photo040.jpg
    Photo040.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo042.jpg
    Photo042.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 35
18 inches in 2 days :/ plus 30mph winds last night, and no reports of thunder snow(in my area), but I could swear that I heard some...though I never saw any. I have a buddy who wants to be a weatherman who was the one that told me there hadn't been any actual reports of thunder snow in our area, but Milwaukee supposedly got some.

that'd be because It's impossible to see thunder ;)

^^^^
Very very cold?
Really?
55 would be amazing right now. Oh, but the snow is so cool...

Now that definitely qualifies as a cool photo! Great work! :clap:

Except for the fact we cannot verify that the disc stayed in, it looks lto me like it was going to spit right through the chains!