• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

feb 2, 2011

some very quality photos coming from that guy

thank you very much!:)
p872087784-3.jpg

:eek::rolleyes:

A snowmoblie would have been nice today. Four foot drifts, 30+ mph wind gusts, 3hrs to play 8 holes. An epic A$$ whooping is what it was. I can feel my face now :|.

thats a start... my legs feel like goo...

Too bad those golden gate shots are on a porty basket. It would be sick if they had a course there but I know they do not... At least 8 months ago they didn't.

It was actually pretty nice when I got back to GR today. Took these at Brewer-white.

attachment.php

attachment.php

^sinking this putt made my day! :D

43 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!

Attachments

• brewer white 2011a.jpg
    brewer white 2011a.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 176
  • brewer white 2011b.jpg
    brewer white 2011b.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 175
feb 1, 2011

Too bad those golden gate shots are on a porty basket. It would be sick if they had a course there but I know they do not... At least 8 months ago they didn't.

correct, the only course at the moment is in golden gate park, which is a wonderful course
p1049508232-3.jpg

I would like to toss that course. Maybe next time I'm there and I'm not hitch hiking I'll find my way there.

I threw my shark along the walking path on the Golden Gate Bridge. It was nerve racking having a Bay of water hundreds of feet down on one side and 8 lanes of traffic on the other. I only thew it about 50 ft. but I can say I tossed on the bridge :D

we had an ice storm roll thru this week.
did not lose any key trees on the course that i know of....
going out to play sat. will find out.
these are some phone pics that i took of the practice basket.

That had to be cool as hell when the disc hit the chains!

...And the second Golden Gate pic is now my wallpaper. Probably my tenth wallpaper from this thread!

Love it!

^^^^
Very very cold?
Really?
55 would be amazing right now. Oh, but the snow is so cool...

I second this, its 30 in mid Minnesota today and its considered to be beautiful, well be playing in sweat shirts. Psyched cause its not usually this nice

AAAhhhh yes. The perfect winter vacation home. The disc-gloo. 3 windows and added skylight!!!!

.......we don't get much practice with igloos in TX......yes, I said TX My brick laying was shoddy.

Attachments

• igloo.jpg
    igloo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 66
  • igloo2.jpg
    igloo2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 55
l6fc4.jpg

Big drop off here.
qqtrj.jpg

The view from below.
ICiOM.jpg

My BH form needs some work.
GX0zm.jpg

What a hole!
BPK6N.jpg

My fiancee, she's a good huck.

I've heard good things about Bluegill and I'm definitely gonna try and play there soon. Maybe after winter though!

Those pics are nice, they make me wanna play there even more! :thmbup: