• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

trees can do some damage. still playable though.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bent.jpg
    bent.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1,132
:gross:

It was a blind shot over a hill on a course I'd never played. Threw a bomb with my pfn gummy champ Teebird (or were the old clear Pro?) The creek was 425' from the tee on a 470' hole so I figured I'd crest the hill and lay up with the Teebird to at least be able to see the basket for my second shot. I had only had that disc about a month and didn't realize what the old plastic could do given the right conditions (wind and a big downhill on the other side of the hill).
When I saw this on the dam right about where my disc should have gone in, combined with the Beware of Alligators signs all around the course... I left the worlds greatest Teebird behind without touching the water.

Attachments

• IMAG5382.jpg
    IMAG5382.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 614
:gross:

It was a blind shot over a hill on a course I'd never played. Threw a bomb with my pfn gummy champ Teebird (or were the old clear Pro?) The creek was 425' from the tee on a 470' hole so I figured I'd crest the hill and lay up with the Teebird to at least be able to see the basket for my second shot. I had only had that disc about a month and didn't realize what the old plastic could do given the right conditions (wind and a big downhill on the other side of the hill).
When I saw this on the dam right about where my disc should have gone in, combined with the Beware of Alligators signs all around the course... I left the worlds greatest Teebird behind without touching the water.

What the hell is that? A dead pig?

PFN pearly monster about 150' in the air wedged in between a couple branches.

Attachments

• 20160408_190132.jpg
    20160408_190132.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 308

Latest posts