• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Hyzenberg's ITB 2.0

1 Disc Golf Driver (160 gram)
1 Disc Golf Iron (160 gram)
1 Disc Golf Putter (170 gram)
1 Carry Caddy for Storage and Portability

Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciated!

Get ready to rule the course, you are pimped with that setup.

starting to think a course behind goodwill might always have this problem.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bums.jpg
    bums.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 933
Not sure if it is the hospital or the crummy neighborhood by my home course, but it's always trashy.

Looks like you found a bum's nest. Ten bucks says he was in the treetops above you with a sharpened poo stick, just waiting for you to touch his treasures...
you owe me ten, i was looking up, cuz my disc flew up there. I'm sure the person staying here is one of the people that frequent the corner by the freeway, trying to "earn" a living. i wish i would have taken a photo of the patch of pansies they planted to make it more homey :\.

I see your RecTek and raise you TradeMark innovations disc golf set. 9 discs for 31.99. Probably great quality plastic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 277
attachment.php

soft neutron is wicked durable, but not against pointy nature.

Attachments

• spiked envy.jpg
    spiked envy.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 905
They burned out the woods at Ashe Lake in MS and a couple dozen were found, though not in as good condition as that Boss.

Ive seen a couple like that around here to. No6 at Mason sports park, somebody took several hose clamps a kinda fixed it. Another one was very near a playground and was probably used as a mini jungle gym.

Hmm come to think of it both of those were discatchers...

Last edited:
I had to yell at some kids the other day for jumping up and sitting on the cage of a basket at my local. Idiots.

Latest posts