• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I got a few of these.
IMAG5703_zps072a0601.jpg

Nope. A lot of snow on the ground right now! Already inked one up of each and put them in the bag.

I got them all for 17.99 each from DGV. :D I got 4 and my two buddies got 3 each. They sold theirs. I kept mine.

Picked this slightly swirly blue mako3 up today at Play It Again Sports for 14.99 she's a beauty, can't wait to throw her.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390931611718.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390931611718.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 72
I got them all for 17.99 each from DGV. :D I got 4 and my two buddies got 3 each. They sold theirs. I kept mine.

I feel like the discgolfvalues website choose me lol because I wasn't planning to spend money on TB/DS. I was looking to get more x-out rocs. I just visited the site on a whim and boom my bank account was never the same.

Actually found a hard to find 150g QOLF on ebay and won it with a reasonable best offer bid. Needed another backup. Now it's just the waiting game for it to get here, and to be able to throw it.

picture.php

I was pleasantly surprised today to find the disc in my mailbox. This ebay seller came through pretty fast and the disc is exactly as advertised. Their dark background makes the yellow pop a bit more than the color really looks, but that's understandable. Just need to keep finding backups for my main driver.

IMG_20140131_162312_030_zpslr9x1ptw.jpg

top: zone, dayglo orange PPD, alias, dayglo orange CPD (none of the colors in this pic showed well), two stiff 175g OG wizards.

i now have five stiff OG at or around 175g. i have a good feeling about this. they're like a VP in stability, will break in well.

the PPD has the highest PL i could find at GGGT, almost as high as my newer-run SPD that is just straight, straight straight. the CPD is also the highest, just a little below my CFR. good things.

the zone . . . well, i got it because. my FH anny approaches/flex shots are getting more use and i want to experiment. i need some true beef in the bag, never really bothered before.

annnnnnnnnd the ALIAS. another dayglo orange rim. can't wait to throw it tomorrow before leagues to see if i take out my vector and just use the blaze for OS mid duties. my vector really does not get thrown at all.

high-vis colors, straight paypal homie. thanks to all the buyers who made this bag restock possible.

Man those SOLFs are sexy. Wish my local shop just had a couple 1.1s sitting around! Lucky!

Picked up some discs for my coworkers and me...champ atlas, plus mold teebird, champ atlas, echostar archon, anode, vulcan, and trak.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391226831738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391226831738.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 41
2cdx5kn.jpg

Couple white soft judges small DD flag stamp, couple double stamped classic truths, icey clear truth, couple unique jades, tursas, blend warden.

Latest posts