• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I wanna try the Yeti Pro Aviars. I'm a convert to the land of Aviars recently. I can't get over how damn straight these discs are. I've got several KC Pro Aviars I'm putting with now, and some McPro Aviars en route from the Innova Pro Shop (They're $14 there right now instead of $20-$25 on ebay). I'm anxious to try them out.

I wanna try the Yeti Pro Aviars. I'm a convert to the land of Aviars recently. I can't get over how damn straight these discs are. I've got several KC Pro Aviars I'm putting with now, and some McPro Aviars en route from the Innova Pro Shop (They're $14 there right now instead of $20-$25 on ebay). I'm anxious to try them out.

Yetis were ALWAYS my Favorite Aviars when I was throwing Innova. Such a great Putter.:thmbup:

Most recent Plastic Purchase..... A Bite, a Sword, some Trespasses, backup Tursas, Renegades, Fugitives, Warships.... Oh, I pulled my Verdicts for Tridents, so I had to order more of those. Um, Backup Stags, Escapes...... OH! Three More Swan 1 Reborns for putting practice. Some DGA Squalls for my 10 year old.... Another Diamond and Hatchet for my 13 year old....

Yetis were ALWAYS my Favorite Aviars when I was throwing Innova. Such a great Putter.:thmbup:
I got my hands on a nicely conditioned yeti aviar today from pias. $15. Made out like a bandit.
7926fad1edefd02612872d91451d0e2a.jpg

New weaponry

I blame you ppl in this thread for my subconscious leading me to my local PIAS today :) . After a good hour of OCD searching, I ended up with 5 discs:

New Z line Buzzz
Used Lucid Witness - like new
Used Champion Eagle - like new
Used Proton Ion - very good condition
Used Classic Warden - good condition

Thanks for the motivation!

Had time to go by PIAS and shouldn't have..
Unthrown Buzzz 2012 Hawk Hollow picture stamp
Unthrown "used" GStar Starfire
Unthrown "used" Roc3 CFR tourney stamp
GStar TL3
GStar Destroyer
Unknown unthrown Westside Wide Rimmed Dustance driver in tournament plastic from a tourney

Man, B3NDER those are pretty. I've been playing with a destroyer as my main driver for a long time, and I could throw it forehand about 500 feet, but I recently purchased a Star Archon. I have hopes of getting it to about 600 feet. The feel of it is just incredible. Such a smooth flight. But we'll see. So far the destroyer has remained my primary driver.

I'm loving them. Got 2 more in today with another kc pro, and I had to get some McBeth aviars. These things are freaking sweet.
uploadfromtaptalk1448155755418.jpg

Just made a pretty big order from Infinite Discs...winter's coming so I had to pick up some soft stuff:

-G Star Teebird
-Elasto Giant x2
-G star Roc 3
-G Star Vroc
-DX Vroc

And I got some soft Wizards from RDG not too long ago either. Winter is here, my friends!

Went into GGGT on a mission to seek a new blue ThrowLite and a flat Champion Viking to replace my fallen night warrior. They had neither. Instead, I grabbed these two guys here.
6rsdbk.jpg

The Starfire is a thing of beauty. Pearly, board flat, max weight, they don't make them like that anymore. I had to have it. The Leopard3 was an impulse buy, I was taken in by how flat these things molded up. I covet flat Leopards and FDs, so it was pretty much a no-brainer to try one. L3 is also max weight. The Starfire has some inner rim flashing, but nothing I can't handle.

I traded a Glo FLX Buzzz, a Flag Stamped Glo Buzzz, a proto Colt, and a Double Printed Opto Giant for these beauties:

GStar Destroyer, CE Valkyrie, CE Teebird

Pic: https://goo.gl/photos/dPsdi3kiMyikZ7Ea8

How does that trade line up? Are those CE's in worse condition than they look? Point me in the direction of that person so I can do business with them too.

I decided to give the DD mids a try. I just purchased a Fluid Truth because I really like the Fluid/Frost plastic and want to test it for the winter. Who knows if it will be able to compete with my Roc3's. I do like fluid/frost better than g-star though.

I also purchased a Verdict and Justice to test for a utility role mostly for high winds because last time it was really windy my Champ Roc3 couldn't handle it. Hopefully one of them shows some promise but I have not had a chance to try them in the wind yet as the only windy day I had off since buying them was blizzard conditions and I'm not quite that hard core.

How does that trade line up? Are those CE's in worse condition than they look? Point me in the direction of that person so I can do business with them too.

Haha yeah I got a pretty good deal I think. The Valk has some internal cracking so I'm guessing it will shatter eventually but the Teebird is in pretty good shape, maybe 6.5-7 / 10. The kid I got them from hangs out on one course all the time and just constantly trolls the bushes for discs. He hoards them and trades them mostly although he'll return them if he knows who lost them, but I don't think he even has a cell phone to call. He said a guy actually gave him the Teebird and he traded for the valk so I didnt get anyone's lost babies. He loves Buzzzes and Trilogy discs so I had the right trade bait for him. :)

Just took a bite out of Marshall Street's flattened DX Roc inventory. They trade very well locally on the course for discs, beverages, and whatnot. Great value when on sale for under $10

Last purchase/shipment from sponsors for the off season. My bag is rebuilt and set to get going once the rain lets up.
Like a book:
Star Destroyer-one new and one from a buddy slightly beat, flips up nicely. I bag 3. One new, one seasoned and one flippy.
Star Katanas, both new. Pearly blue one just because it's pretty, doesn't get thrown often. I'm still cranking my old champ katana right now.
TeeBird3, sent to me to try out. Sidewinder, Wraith and Boss are all just replacements for discs already bagged to work with.
Proto Dominator and TeeDevil, bought these because I love the proto stamp.
Glow Firebird to replace beat up one
XT Nova to replace my once lost recently found upshot/short distance drives.