• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I have 2 MF Gators that are slightly domey and I really like them. 1 is bagged and the other is backup, but they have a little more glide and retain all the finish of a flatter Gator. Maybe I got lucky, but they are perfect for the overstable mid slot. They aren't just utility or windy condition discs.
I actually like the slight dome as well. I have some Glow Champ Gators from the Factory Store. None of them are flat, they all have a little dome to them. The slightly domey Gators have have a little more glide to them than the flat Gators I've throw. That little bit extra distance helps. They still don't have the distance potential of my Rocs but the dome helps make them less of just utility discs. I've found myself reaching for a Gator a lot recently. A lot more than I used to. The Gators been taking quite a bit of shots away from my most overstable Roc. It may be becoming a crutch but I really enjoy their consistency. It's really been helping me from overthrowing shorter holes. I have a tendency to do that with my Rocs.

I actually like the slight dome as well. I have some Glow Champ Gators from the Factory Store. None of them are flat, they all have a little dome to them. The slightly domey Gators have have a little more glide to them than the flat Gators I've throw. That little bit extra distance helps. They still don't have the distance potential of my Rocs but the dome helps make them less of just utility discs. I've found myself reaching for a Gator a lot recently. A lot more than I used to. The Gators been taking quite a bit of shots away from my most overstable Roc. It may be becoming a crutch but I really enjoy their consistency. It's really been helping me from overthrowing shorter holes. I have a tendency to do that with my Rocs.

I completely understand with the use of it. My stable Mace tends to find some glide somewhere when I don't need it to and over shoots some holes. It seems like no matter how hard I want to throw the Gator it has the same flight every time. I also like using it for forehand shots.

1x 400s Prodigy D4
2x 400s Prodigy D2's
1x 400s First Run Prodigy D1
1x 750 Prodigy F3
1x 400s Prodigy A1
1x Electron MVP Ion

1X KC Pro Roc
1X XT Nova
1X DX TeeBird
1X DX Gazelle
1X DX Leopard
1X Element
1X Overmolded Assassin

Gentlemans Club Firebird and Swirly Thunderbird

New Grip AX15

Today was a good day.

Watermelon Proxy...
B3qMJPz.jpg

2014 Euro Masters G-PD
aYCOAVH.jpg

4 dx roc3. This blend of dx feels great and the ones I picked have the tiniest dome making it more comfortable in my hand. Hoping that these can fit into my smaller bag as my only true mid.

I just put in an order yesterday for 1 lucid justice, 2 pPDs, and 2 prime judges. Really interested to see the feel of the prime judges. Haven't thrown classic blend, but hards are too slick and softs are too rubbery for my preference. The justice is taking over the utility overstable midrange slot in my bag (easier to get than the really good S demons) and more pPDs because I love them.

After being good and not buying any new discs for a while I made a mistake of walking into a brick & mortar shop as this release was happening... Oh well.

VK4hJxI.png

Latest posts