• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

How are those Star Aviar Drivers?

They're good! I tried a couple older pfn and a gstar last year and they were very straight, disappointing. These are more like a kc in stability, nice and solidly hss with a good fade.

I'll be dying then both, of course. : )

They're good! I tried a couple older pfn and a gstar last year and they were very straight, disappointing. These are more like a kc in stability, nice and solidly hss with a good fade.
I'll be dying then both, of course. : )

Thanks. I haven't tried the Aviar Driver yet, but if I see one I might pick it up for longer throws.

IMAG0840_zpsjyjsjyid.jpg

Culmination of several recent purchases. Star aviar drivers, ppd, spd, glo and regular champ gazelles, gstar gazelles, spd2, kc aviars.

What a haul, either Koda hit the lottery OR he just sold a kidney :eek:!

Thanks. I haven't tried the Aviar Driver yet, but if I see one I might pick it up for longer throws.

I don't have any experience with the Aviar Driver but it's the same Big Bead Aviar mold that is used for all beaded Aviars, the difference being the plastic. It shouldn't be any longer than any other Aviar.

As for my recent purchases, I finally bought a K1 Berg but haven't had a chance to throw it yet. I don't necessarily need one but it feels so good I finally had to buy one. It's got a unique shape that's very comfy and the plastic just feels great, firm but grippy.

Nice swirly grey trespass with classy gold stamp. And I don't usually throw pink, but I liked this very soft pink color and it had a crazy cool different stamp.
picture.php

Just ordered today:

2 - Yeti Pro Aviar (Pro, 5x World Putting Champion Jay (Yeti) Reading, 168, Blue)*
1 - Leopard3 (Champion, Standard, 175, Pink)*
1 - Mako3 (Champion, Standard, 171, Lt. Green)*
2 - Roc (DX, Standard, 180, Red)*
1 - Roc3 (Champion, 3x World Champion Paul McBeth, 167, Green)*
1 - TL (Teebird-L) (Champion, Standard, 175, Grape)*
1 - Dynamic Discs Soldier Bag (18-20) (Soldier Bag, Standard, 18-20, Stoke Red)*

Last weeks orders are in, and the following are in the house:

Discraft Ti FLX Challenger (Misprint)
Supersoft Wizard X-out (can't figure out why it's an X-out)
Prodigy H4 X-out, 750 plastic
Lat64 Opto Pure (can you say "sweet!"? I knew you could)
Discmania C-Line P3
Discmania C-Line MD

Ti is great; FLX is a bit softer than I would like, but I'll live with it.
SS Wizard is white, easily findable on the course.
Discmania discs look awesome; looking forward to trying them out.
Opto Pure looks and feels amazing in my grubby paws.
Took the H4 out already, really like how it flies for me.

Just ordered a 166g VIP Bard to team up with my 179g VIP Bard.

This is the most enamored I have been with a mid in a very long time.

Beefy Rancho feel and flight = reliable mid range drives in any wind

Last weeks orders are in, and the following are in the house:
Lat64 Opto Pure (can you say "sweet!"? I knew you could)

It got sweeter: when I took the Opto Pure outside to the range for some practice, I noticed some speckles. Thinking they were particles of the packing peanuts, I wiped the disc down... the speckles stayed. So I have a speckled (metal flake?) Opto Pure. Looks awesome, throws awesome (very straight, decent glide).

Adding a few more that I've been wanting to try so I ordered from Marshall Street and hopefully will be here today or Monday.

X-Out Evolution Apache - White 164
X-Out Organic Voodoo Soft - Black 174
X-Out Organic Wizard SSS - Black 169
X-Out Overmold Assassin #9 169

It got sweeter: when I took the Opto Pure outside to the range for some practice, I noticed some speckles. Thinking they were particles of the packing peanuts, I wiped the disc down... the speckles stayed. So I have a speckled (metal flake?) Opto Pure. Looks awesome, throws awesome (very straight, decent glide).

Best driving putter.

Metal flake, sparkle, whatever. Love'em.

Just got a couple boxes yesterday and tried them out this morning. My awesome brother got me an ESP/FLX misprint pack. I haven't thrown much Star/ESP plastic, but I like what I've got so far. I got a FLX XL and ESP Flash, which both flew nice today. Also got some of the usual suspects: FLX Nuke, ESP Crank/Surge/AvengerSS. I think my only complaint is that I didn't get an ESP Zone...

Also got some of the new bottom stamp McPro Aviars from Innova, along with a F2 Star TeeBird and F2 Champ Valkyrie. The TB and Valk were great. Sadly, I've never thrown a TeeBird before, but I think I got a good one.

Final order before tournaments start. Working these in to be workhorses in the bag. New champion Thunderbird for my OS thundy slot, leopard/leopard3 for US teebird slot, and fresh champ boss since old champ boss bomber is turning a bit too much. It's to the point where I know one of these throws and she's not gonna hook up.
b6cdf366795a67c974774c62d16078fd.jpg

Final order before tournaments start. Working these in to be workhorses in the bag. New champion Thunderbird for my OS thundy slot, leopard/leopard3 for US teebird slot, and fresh champ boss since old champ boss bomber is turning a bit too much. It's to the point where I know one of these throws and she's not gonna hook up.
b6cdf366795a67c974774c62d16078fd.jpg

Love that flag dye disc.