• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I picked up a pair of 166 and 167 gram Gorgons in star, and g-star to work into the bag from Dellwood Disc Golf. Their flight numbers appealed to me, and they didn't let me down in how the two performed. No real learning curve with handling them. They held what they were given, and it was just hit the gas, and go for me with the pair.
I shot a +2 and matched my best score for the year so far at Dellwood with them. So, they're really not interested in leaving my bag either.
I just left PIAS and saw them in Star Plastic only, and all at 174g, too heavy in Star for me. The flight numbers caught my attention. I would like to see them in the weight you picked up.

LOL
This last week I purchase at DD Carrollton

Emerson Keith Valk
Used old school Red Hammer 2 (not the classic)
Used Aviar
5 Used Roc's of various grades

All for $53. More than half of that was the Keith Valk. The Used discs were on sale 50% off, I had to look though and buy everything I would throw. Well except the Hammer, that goes in my collection. (note, I also had an in store credit for $10)

Latest posts