• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some discs thanks to lion and mansummit

IMG_20111224_164027.jpg

IMG_20111224_164013.jpg

IMG_20111224_164006.jpg

IMG_20111224_163959.jpg

2 ions 1 med 1 soft, 2 buzz gt's, 1 vector

if posting a picture on this site was easier i'd post my 3 new wizards

photobucket. you click on the link and it automatically copies it for you. you click where you want it here. and hit control and "V" at the same time.....done. or you can right click and hit paste...either way it takes about 5 seconds.

photobucket. you click on the link and it automatically copies it for you. you click where you want it here. and hit control and "V" at the same time.....done. or you can right click and hit paste...either way it takes about 5 seconds.

can i send it from my phone to photobucket?

i have a droid so i can...just install the app. it will take about 30 seconds to a minute for each picture from phone but its still not bad. or you can take your SD card. put it in your computer and lick the "upload" button from photobucket and it will pop up with the "my files" page. you click on my computer. SD card and go from there. really fast and simple

lat 64 GL - Core
Innova Champ - TeeBird-L Plus
Discraft Pro D - Banger GT

:D i love new plastic :D[/QUOTE]

That is a sweet banger!

6572490081_a4f5b4f866_z.jpg

Merry Christmas to me.
150g Blizzard Champ Teedevil, flake Dart and DGR S-FD.
Don't know if all Darts are domey, but this is now the domiest disc I own.

6572490081_a4f5b4f866_z.jpg

Merry Christmas to me.
150g Blizzard Champ Teedevil, flake Dart and DGR S-FD.
Don't know if all Darts are domey, but this is now the domiest disc I own.

I hate that the factory store doesn't put the disc name on the disc...it is so random it makes me puke jellybeans.

A soft APX, a Z Surge, a Gateway soft Vodoo, and a sweet Discraft Skystreak (thanks Jay Dub).

2x Quasars. Got a new one for Christmas that's more OS than my other and it made me 100% sure about this newest addition to my bag. Now I have one that S curves and one that flies straight. Figured I'd get two more for field practice.

Picked up a bunch today but just wanna show off the oldschool goodies!

AmoebaRay
134166_g.jpg

Pat Pending Eagle/Aero
134167_g.jpg

Chains
134168_g.jpg

Better Chains
134169_g.jpg

Early Run BB Brick (Can tell it's a first or early run because the hotstamp is reeeal deep.)
134170_g.jpg

Later run BB Brick
134171_g.jpg

Aviar XD (Always wanted one of these ones and Jay Dub gave me a killer price on this down at Airy today.)
134172_g.jpg

..and a few sweet oldschool Rocs.

134173_g.jpg

134174_g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts