• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
these aren't all plastic but here are my most recent disc golf purchases...black chains aviar, clay grip bag, and some badass merrell shoes!

grip.jpg

Gotma couple 11x KC Pro and 10x KC Pro Teebirds from the marketplace. Heavier ones to go with my 160's.

Ordered a Blue Champion 162 Roadrunner, Green X-Line 171 Cyclone, and Black D-Line 174 Magnet

Swung by the gateway shop today and picked up 5 new wizards all sss or ss they threw in 2 minis (one with rules and etiquette on it the other says 25% off in store with mini) and a new proto midrange fo' FREE
DSC00772.JPG

Just picked up 4 dx darts for putting practice. Love the dart,thinking about getting a metal flake if the innova pro shop didn't suck

Hit Disc Nation today and traded in some old ones and got some new and new to me discs.

New: Star Eagle and a S Line PD.
Used: Champ Beast, Champ Monarch and ESP Surge

:thmbup:

Per Mike's request:
wing shot of new mid from gateway
DSC00779.JPG

And here it is next to a buzzz
DSC00780.JPG

They said something about a scout bottom i think with some new top but i could be mistaken i have never seen or thrown a scout

Just ordered minutes ago from discgolfcenter.com:
~175g ESP Surge
~175g Elite-Z XL
~176g ESP Impact
~177g Elite-Z Wasp
~177g Elite-Z Buzzz

Spent all my Xmas gift certificates waaaay too quickly. In the mail:

178 g Ice Blue Axis
173 g Ice Blue Eclipse Glow Ion
172 g Bright Green Pro-line DGA Squall
168 g Orange DX Viper
168 g White DX Teebird
164 g White Star TL

Per Mike's request:

Interesting, seems like a blunt, overstable kind of nose, but a neutral to slightly understable bottom. Looks like a Polecat and a Buzz SS had a baby. Let us know how it flies when you throw it.

Per Mike's request:
DSC00779.JPG

And here it is next to a buzzz
DSC00780.JPG

They said something about a scout bottom i think with some new top but i could be mistaken i have never seen or thrown a scout

Flippy Gator?

I grabbed two chain aviars... Thanks Biz

Interesting, seems like a blunt, overstable kind of nose, but a neutral to slightly understable bottom. Looks like a Polecat and a Buzz SS had a baby. Let us know how it flies when you throw it.

Threw it a few times today seems to be stable to understable. Hopefully I can get more throws in with it between my projects and this crazy weather.

gl river
gl vision
gl flow
opto xxx

only problem is i never ordered from marshall street before and didnt realize it would be priority shipping. long story short my order is delivered to my college mailroom which im assuming is closed for the holiday. hopefully they didnt just leave it some where or it didnt get lost.

gl river
gl vision
gl flow
opto xxx

only problem is i never ordered from marshall street before and didnt realize it would be priority shipping. long story short my order is delivered to my college mailroom which im assuming is closed for the holiday. hopefully they didnt just leave it some where or it didnt get lost.

Ouch :-/

Have fun with the discs. Flow is my no. 1 driver :D with a flight pattern that exudes sexiness

Status
Not open for further replies.