• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

If you have access to Wi-Fi you could just use an old smartphone instead of your active phone to cast the stream.

This is about my only option. I really love adding extra steps and digging **** out of storage to watch disc golf.

Two steps forward, one step back this year with the DGPT.

I am at work. Went to DGPT.com, clicked the DGN icon on the top of the page, scrolled down the DGN webpage to the livestream video and boom. Clear, clean, commercials included. No Roku, no muss, no fuss. Not sure what all the whining is about.

OK, it is a tiny bit choppy.

Right?

I'm enjoying it, yes there are issues, but improving them hole by hole (IE voice over on the hole flyovers was missing and now fixed by hole 7)

I am at work. Went to DGPT.com, clicked the DGN icon on the top of the page, scrolled down the DGN webpage to the livestream video and boom. Clear, clean, commercials included. No Roku, no muss, no fuss. Not sure what all the whining is about.

OK, it is a tiny bit choppy.

The short "putt out" commercials work..but not the longer "between holes" ones. . only the last few seconds for some reason

Yes there are frames that are dropping out but I have to say the color is fantastic. I'm starting to get a little dizzy though.

Downloaded the Roku app.
Searched "Disc Golf Pro Tour" and "DGPT"....... no results found.

I don't believe it is yet in the searchable Roku app store unless you use the direct link on dgpt.com/watch that prompts you to add the channel to your Roku account (then it shows up in your menu in the app). However, the name of the channel is not DGPT or Disc Golf Pro Tour, it is "Disc Golf Network".

Once I stopped getting the 503 error, the stream works - at least until a "commercial" then it stops and I have to hit the Live button each time. Also, still no actual commercials showing up for me. Actual footage still has chops in it too.

I am not using anything Roku. I do not have anything Roku downloaded at work. Go to DGPT.com, click the DGN link on top of the page, scroll down and click the play arrow on the video. I am getting full commercials, great sound and the pic is a bit choppy.

Finally got the stream to work after about 100 refreshes. Video quality looks great minus all of the little glitches. Everything else seems spot on. Still shouldnt have to go thru this much work to get video to work.