• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

Casting thru my browser via ChromeCast. Not the easiest way but I finally figured it out. Clear picture but the frame rate looks choppy sometimes.

Big thing is that they are at least one hole BEHIND UDisc live scoring

I may get shouted down for this, but I believe the main reason for this change is to remove comments and the ability to down vote. It would be hard to sell advertising using footage that was heavily criticized in comments and had a majority of down votes.

I may get shouted down for this, but I believe the main reason for this change is to remove comments and the ability to down vote. It would be hard to sell advertising using footage that was heavily criticized in comments and had a majority of down votes.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason, but the solution is to FIX THE DAMN LIVESTREAM.

That said, I don't care, especially since we have quality post-production again. Bring on the Jomez!

I can't even bring up the livestream on my phone right now, getting a 503 error?

Edit: Just got it to come up

Last edited:
The short "putt out" Commercials works but not the "real" between holes ones. . . hard for the Pro Tour to sell adds when they get nothing for the money

Disappointed I am, dgpt.tv is blocked by my company but youtube isnt so that sucks for me. I also tried the link on my phone and I have refreshed it maybe 30 times now and it still just says insufficient storage. Getting really frustrated with Steve Dodge at this point. Live disc golf used to be amazing, but now its a joke.

To say someting possitive. . the camerawork, angles and zooms are BETTER :) . . but stream is still very jerky

The coverage quality is sketchy.
Embedding it in a website is stupid and takes away, oh I dunno, ONE OF THE LARGEST INTERNET COMMUNITIES ON EARTH.
No chat.

But hey, "at least there is live disc golf" guy will chime in at some point, I am sure.

Im not the biggest fan of watching the women play but I want to tune in so that I can see the improvements he made, but I cant even get the website to load.

So this is sweet. I can't cast the video from my phone without completely losing the ability to use my phone while casting because it has to be screen mirrored.

Guess I am not watching any more live DGPT until this is fixed. So, so dumb.

If you have access to Wi-Fi you could just use an old smartphone instead of your active phone to cast the stream.

I am at work. Went to DGPT.com, clicked the DGN icon on the top of the page, scrolled down the DGN webpage to the livestream video and boom. Clear, clean, commercials included. No Roku, no muss, no fuss. Not sure what all the whining is about.

OK, it is a tiny bit choppy.