• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who cut out???

Not sure anyone cut out. Maybe it was a last minute addition that added them in.

Also, you can tell that a lot of the figures on each side of the center are identical to the ones on the other side given the shape of the gaps between the arms and the bodies, etc. Probably a mostly photoshopped lineup to begin with.

its hard to tell what order to view the pics in. they could have added someone just as easily as cut someone.

Not sure anyone cut out. Maybe it was a last minute addition that added them in.

Also, you can tell that a lot of the figures on each side of the center are identical to the ones on the other side given the shape of the gaps between the arms and the bodies, etc. Probably a mostly photoshopped lineup to begin with.

Why the need to photoshop in extra bodies if it's just a line up of people in hoodies with their backs turned? I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not good at identifying people who are covered in baggy clothes, hooded, with their backs turned. Find a dozen people who seem like the approximate size and shape of your pros, dress them up, and no need for photoshopping or explaining. No big deal, either way, in my opinion. I hope they'll stop "teasing" us and come out with smiling faces and available product as soon as they are able.

Correction: McBeth wins the Memorial for the 3rd straight year.

Yeah, that's probably more likely, but it wouldn't be as funny.

McBeth has sure gained himself a lot of fans on this forum... myself included.

Why the need to photoshop in extra bodies if it's just a line up of people in hoodies with their backs turned? I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not good at identifying people who are covered in baggy clothes, hooded, with their backs turned. Find a dozen people who seem like the approximate size and shape of your pros, dress them up, and no need for photoshopping or explaining. No big deal, either way, in my opinion. I hope they'll stop "teasing" us and come out with smiling faces and available product as soon as they are able.

they photoshopped it because it's just a teaser logo and there's no reason to go to that much work over it.

Glad you guys had already done the same thing I did... Match shoes... Blue shoes missing... Looks female, height? Sarah H... Also if I remember correctly she was one of the last ones to make a decision based on the public announcements.

if you dont monkey paw the discs and try to strangle it, you wont get blisters or much late release anyway

Agreed. I've never had any blisters from disc golf myself. I'm still curious about this Easy Release Technology though.

Come on guys, the 11 people just has the 5 people on either side flipped. It's only 6 people. Only the middle person isn't a double.

I realize my post does not come off as facetious. It was a bad joke at the expense of an obvious Garrett Gurthie. But in truth, the two on the ends do look like the exact same silhouett.

I'm done speculating.

From Facebook:
64070_442266619172889_244514038_n_zps9ff99358.jpg

From Website:
under-construction_zps20445d66.jpg

Something is missing...

anyone else notice the one that as best I can tell is a girl that has a circle right in the middle of her butt like a bulls eye?? LOL :D has pants that have a stripe right around the calf, and yellow or green shoes (sorry im part colorblind)

people really should look at pictures VERY closely before they go postin them on the net.

It doesn't make any sense that they'd have to have 500 discs commercially available to be approved.

Name one disc that was commercially available PRIOR to being approved. We didn't see it with the Lace, with the Volt or Amp, with the Tern, etc.

The PDGA rules make no sense in that regard. Just chalk it up to that.

anyone else notice the one that as best I can tell is a girl that has a circle right in the middle of her butt like a bulls eye?? LOL :D has pants that have a stripe right around the calf, and yellow or green shoes (sorry im part colorblind)

people really should look at pictures VERY closely before they go postin them on the net.

Someone else pointed that out on the Prodigy Facebook page. I didn't check to see if they responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts