• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Prodigy

spinnin' discs

Bogey Member
Looking to try out a Prodigy driver. Preferably something with a lot a glide and not lightning fast. Suggestions?

H4 if you dont want high speed.. but if you do.. try the D4 or D3

I'd say try an F3, but thats a speed 7. Like a beat champ teebird. i love the disc.
Otherwise D5 or D4 for fast driver. But from the sounds of it youre not looking for a D series. The H4 I have....the 750 is so stiff that in winter its not ideal. But it flies really straight.

F3 is like a go-to long midrange shot or short controlled drive. F3 or F5(f5 being a little more understable but still straight disc, both sweet)

YOUR SIG BROKE MY SCREEN

For real though try the h1. It took over my xxx and zone. They are the most overstable, glideless pieces of **** I have ever thrown and I love them unconditionally. I know you are looking for something different but you need to try the h1.

YOUR SIG BROKE MY SCREEN

:D Foe real.

Not related to this conversation. I remember reading something on here about Prodigy being involved in some lawsuit with another person that was involved with the company early on. Anything to this? This had me worried because I don't see Prodigy discs restocked too often on a lot of online retailers. Just curious. :confused:

:D Foe real.

Not related to this conversation. I remember reading something on here about Prodigy being involved in some lawsuit with another person that was involved with the company early on. Anything to this? This had me worried because I don't see Prodigy discs restocked too often on a lot of online retailers. Just curious. :confused:

There were rumors of it ... a year or so ago. Surely that's done by now ...

Double party foul: I'm hijacking a thread, and I posted this elsewhere -- in the DGC.com thread.

I recently got a prodigy D3, and the molding on the top is uneven -- there's this soft upwards-dome ridge about maybe a third of the way in. I was wondering whether this is deliberate and they are all like this...kindof a softer version of the ridge that's on a Vulcan or Katana? I've read elsewhere (and I believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet) that Prodigy manufacturing can be inconsistent sometimes, so I thought I'd check.