• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

iacas you sound like a man that I would get along with, i am a bag whore too! I am wanting this prodiscus as well, but i will have to wait a while. saving for a wedding and all. I like the prodiscus and i think it can compliment the grip for longer rounds and days at the course. especially in inclimate weatherz!

My Grip is perfectly fine. Just getting a second bag because I can and want to.
Curious how it will compare for ya. Mind doing a side by side review after youget it, and have a chance to use it some?
We've had a review of a Mahal/Prodiscus owner, not sure if we've had a grip owner chime in yet.

iacas you sound like a man that I would get along with, i am a bag whore too! I am wanting this prodiscus as well, but i will have to wait a while. saving for a wedding and all. I like the prodiscus and i think it can compliment the grip for longer rounds and days at the course. especially in inclimate weatherz!

Put it on the gift registry Ryan, Along with plastic to fill it.

I know it's still early on, but I'd like to hear how these bags ar holding up? Any one put them through the ringer yet? Too bad "lion" doesn't have one. Seems like he's played a few hundred course just this week :)

ive been using mine since i got it and its already been through a monsoon /heat/ and man handled..its holding up fine so far. gettin it dirty is about the only problem im having :) the bottom is holding up fine and so is the stitching. i take care of my bags though.

I know it's still early on, but I'd like to hear how these bags ar holding up? Any one put them through the ringer yet? Too bad "lion" doesn't have one. Seems like he's played a few hundred course just this week :)

I'd be curious to know what bag Lion uses, actually. If it can hold up to him, it'll hold up to anyone.

Hey so I want a red, brown, or light grey one. Does anyone have one for sale:) or know the general wait for these. I have talked to Kai and he has answered all my questions so far I just don't like asking him sk many.

Latest posts