• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Hey so I want a red, brown, or light grey one. Does anyone have one for sale:) or know the general wait for these. I have talked to Kai and he has answered all my questions so far I just don't like asking him sk many.

I have light grey for you :)

I know it's still early on, but I'd like to hear how these bags ar holding up? Any one put them through the ringer yet? Too bad "lion" doesn't have one. Seems like he's played a few hundred course just this week :)

no complains so far.
first bags used one year now
first run is used 5 moths

I have light grey for you :)

When - really really roughly - do you expect the yellow one I bought to ship?

Any time in 2012 is okay by me (though sooner is preferred). :) Weather is about to go to pot really quickly here.

23sxg1g.jpg

The bottles are 1.5 litre each.

Way too much $$ for me and I'm not crazy about backpack style bags. But the bottle holders are pure GENIUS! :thmbup:

You don't take disc emails via PM, do you Vesakai? Been looking all over for a Premium Jokeri with no luck.

You don't take disc emails via PM, do you Vesakai? Been looking all over for a Premium Jokeri with no luck.

all the products can be ordered from me too, but better send the email not pm.
or you can tell to your local store or webshop to get Prodiscus for sale and get some free discs :)

Got my bag today!! so pumped!!! first pic is my normal amount to carry... 24... in the second i loaded it up and fit 34!!! lol cant wait to see how many drinks this will hold for the course on top of my discs...

Attachments

• 2012-09-26 12.29.18.jpg
    2012-09-26 12.29.18.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 2012-09-26 12.32.22.jpg
    2012-09-26 12.32.22.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 245
that thing looks nice! can anybody upload some better quality/close-up pictures? i'm interested...

Latest posts