• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Tried one out this weekend, wow. The balance and feel of the bag was amazing. I got quoted $250 for a new one, not sure what they retail for. Does anyone know what they cost.

New bag

Just got my bag in the mail today can't wait for my first round with
thanks Kai bag looks great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 143
My black/yellow should ship next week or so. How are discs in the corners to get out? Are they wedged in a bit like in the Grip?

Anyone seen the purple? I have only seen the drawing and it looked kinda plum/magenta...hoping it is REALLY purple like Voodoo's

6032715692_0ca1eebf20_z.jpg

Mine has shipped but I got an email saying "six yellows were shipped, but I still have one here, so one of you guys might get the wrong color." (Paraphrased.)

It may be the language barrier, so maybe I'm not understanding what he meant to say perfectly, but Kai then told me that if I received the wrong colored bag I could ship it back or pay him for my yellow bag again and sell the wrong colored. I'm hoping that someone else's mistake doesn't cost me anything. That'd stink. :p

Mine has shipped but I got an email saying "six yellows were shipped, but I still have one here, so one of you guys might get the wrong color." (Paraphrased.)

It may be the language barrier, so maybe I'm not understanding what he meant to say perfectly, but Kai then told me that if I received the wrong colored bag I could ship it back or pay him for my yellow bag again and sell the wrong colored. I'm hoping that someone else's mistake doesn't cost me anything. That'd stink. :p

You got the gist of it, it seems. He sent out 'orders' for six yellow bags, but since he had one in the shop still, one of the orders has a different color in it.

Honestly, you might make a little money if you got the wrong one and sold it. Some people would be willing to pay a bit more for not having to wait to get one if you got shipped the color they want.

Of course, I'm sure that different colored bag was also supposed to go to someone who's been waiting for it (since I'm pretty sure he's just trying to fill preorders right now). So they're kind of stuck, which sucks.

You got the gist of it, it seems. He sent out 'orders' for six yellow bags, but since he had one in the shop still, one of the orders has a different color in it.

Honestly, you might make a little money if you got the wrong one and sold it. Some people would be willing to pay a bit more for not having to wait to get one if you got shipped the color they want.

Of course, I'm sure that different colored bag was also supposed to go to someone who's been waiting for it (since I'm pretty sure he's just trying to fill preorders right now). So they're kind of stuck, which sucks.

That might be true, but whomever ends up with the "wrong" colored bag has a few choices:

1. Keep it and call it a day. Maybe they like the color more in person, maybe they don't want the hassle of waiting even longer for their bag.
  2. Sell it. Maybe they make a few bucks, maybe they don't. They still have to wait for their bag, plus they have the hassle of selling something they didn't actually buy to begin with, and they have to buy their PD bag again.
  3. Return it. So they have the hassle of figuring out international shipping, and still waiting more for their bag.

All three of those options have a downside. You're settling (1) or you have to take time and effort and you might even spend more money (2, 3).

I don't know. I think if I was in PD's shoes, I'd offer to give the person the "wrong colored" bag for about $100-$150, or I'd give them $50 to easily cover return shipping if they wanted to do that, and I'd immediately ship the new yellow bag to the customer who proved they got the wrong one. It's already been paid for. It's their mistake - it's an honest one, but the customer shouldn't be put out because of it.

And to be perfectly fair, maybe that's his plan - maybe he didn't want to say that in the first email because someone might try to game the system and take a photo of a different bag or something. Except that it would have to be one of the six of us that are getting a yellow bag, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I hope I'm not the one to get the wrong colored bag. I also hope that the tracking site continues to update now that the package has been "delivered to customs." :)

Last edited:
I would assume he will cover return shipping, since it is his companies fault.

Probably. Or perhaps - I just thought of this - they might just pay for you to ship it to the proper customer if there's one in the same country (most likely the U.S.). :)

On the scale of "screw-ups" with 10 being colossal and 1 being "eh, whatever" this rates a solid 2 at this point. It's really not a big deal. If I get the wrong colored bag, I'm open to the possibility that I might like it more once I see it in person. :)

P.S. Another option: send the guy who gets the wrong colored bag some free discs or a hat or a shirt or something. Or not. Again, it's still just a 2 to me.

Yeah, definatly sucks, but not an end of the world scenario.

I've never done business with Kai, but from his posts here, I'm sure he'll handle the situation like a business should....

Latest posts