• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

i am getting super mad that gggt was the first to put these up and seem to be the last to recieve them...has anyone heard anything from gggt?

I was at a local shop today when their shipment arrived. Most were 180g in that box. None were in the 160s. He got a good batch. I grabbed four all 180. :clap:

I have not heard anything from GGGT yet either. Would be nice to know what is going on.
Marshall street only has one left. That was quick

im surprised they went as fast as they did..i passed cuz the color options sucked and the weights were terrible too

i am getting super mad that gggt was the first to put these up and seem to be the last to recieve them...has anyone heard anything from gggt?

I ordered from GGGT at the 19.99 price point so Im pretty sure I got in on the first preorder. They already have my money anyway. So have they not gotten the FIRST preorder shipment IN yet?

BTW, I talked to my local PIAS and the guy said he was gonna order a few of them. Took my name and number and said he'd call when they got there. Im not holding my breath. At least I for sure have ONE on the way.

i am sure marshall stt kept a couple for the store and the local guys. i am sure they did not get hosed

Yeah, I'd bet they had quite a few good ones come out of the box, but not make it online. Why do I have to live hundreds of miles from a decent DG store? :wall:

Latest posts