• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

So does anyone know if gggt has shipped the first preorders yet? Im not sweating it, jst curious.

I sent GGGT an email on Wednesday and they responded that the Rocs were scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Since I paid $25 each for them (not $20), I was late in the game and probably won't get any from them. I also ordered some from LSDiscs. Lars called me yesterday to confirm my order. He mentioned that Innova first said that vendors could place second orders, but that wasn't going to happen. I think GGGT was banking on a second shipment and took a bunch of orders. They may need to do a bunch of refunds.

I ordered two from Discovering the World, they arrived yesterday with the invoice for $13.95 each. :hfive:

The range in price that vendors are charging is amazing? perplexing? disturbing? I've heard $13.95 (DTW) to $33 (Sun King Discs).

Last edited:
The range in price that vendors are charging is amazing? perplexing? disturbing? I've heard $13.95 (DTW) to $33 (Sun King Discs).

I bought one from Sun King also, $33 is correct.
I got 2 from DTW for 13.95
2 for $15 from a local
4 for $23 shipped from 2 different dealers.
4 for $25
1 for $33

Yeah. I gotta assume that these retailers who are drastically cheaper feel like its their only way to compete. The $25+ places seem to realize that theyre going to sell pretty much regardless of what other retailers have the price at. A pretty unique situation really. 5 different retailers could have this in stock all a few bucks apart in price and theyd all sell because its the most anticipated disc release maybe ever.

I ordered from GGGT at the 19.99 price point so Im pretty sure I got in on the first preorder. They already have my money anyway. So have they not gotten the FIRST preorder shipment IN yet?

I also ordered and got one for 19.99, emailed GGGT asking when it would be shipped and they told me yesterday, mine still hasnt been shipped and they havent taken the funds from my account. Like said before they were the first to post them up and I was one of the first to preorder like you. I was just hoping theyd be here sooner.:\

I called GGGT last night they told me I could come down to get my rc3's. I show up and they tell me there not in. I tell him thats not what i was told last night. The employee goes and gets the boss. Guess what i got screwed. GGGT sold 150 pre orders. Then he says he only recived 50 discs. Ok so why does he think he is special to get more than 50. When I ordered mine there was a limit of 5. I ordered 5. then It changed later in the day to a limit of 2. On the GGGT website it said if you place an order before this time **:** you will recive your discs. I ordered before that time. He then goes to his office to grab the pre-orders. I was half way down the stack. not even close to getting one. He then procededs to tell me its because some people bought 5 and 10 discs to resale on Ebay. First off does not mater what people do with the discs. Then he tells me he is trying to figure out how to distribute them. I said the first 50 disc go to the ones that ordered first. He tells me he is thinking about limiting everyone to 2. This would put me in there but i would get the bottom of the barrel of discs. So were talking a 160 roc or close to. Great when im looking for 175-180. So I cancled my order. What really pisses me off is they tell me that I was good to go on the site. So i am assuming for a week that I am getting some. So now I have missed out on alot of chances to buy these disc at retail price or close to. I will never purchase anything from GGGT again. I know big threat right. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
I also ordered and got one for 19.99, emailed GGGT asking when it would be shipped and they told me yesterday, mine still hasnt been shipped and they havent taken the funds from my account. Like said before they were the first to post them up and I was one of the first to preorder like you. I was just hoping theyd be here sooner.:\

They have already taken my money. I sent an email and im waiting for a reply. If I don't hear anything by this afternoon im going to call and see what's up.

large reason why i dont pre order discs anymore. seems that the sellers might get a little overconfident in what they can recieve before they actually have them in hand.

also probably a huge reason why some other retailers dont do preorders. so they dont overpromise to customers and then when they dont have enough theyre screwed giving refunds to more people than not.

sucks for all you guys that did get in line before all the hooplah.

i am severely pissed that i pre ordered..never again..i may never return to gggt because of this..just seems sloppy

large reason why i dont pre order discs anymore. seems that the sellers might get a little overconfident in what they can recieve before they actually have them in hand.

also probably a huge reason why some other retailers dont do preorders. so they dont overpromise to customers and then when they dont have enough theyre screwed giving refunds to more people than not.

sucks for all you guys that did get in line before all the hooplah.

this is exactly why I didnt take preorders for Marshall Street. I had heard the rumors about low weights and was doubly concerned. Besides who doesnt like to pick their colors and weights

So even those who got them for @20 from them are SOL? Or was it the ones who bought after the price bump? I bought two and they took my money so I am hoping I will still get mine. When was GGGT supposed to ship out? Next week?

i am severely pissed that i pre ordered..never again..i may never return to gggt because of this..just seems sloppy

If i get 2 180g (what i ordered) i will be fine, hopefully in the color choices I requested too. I just wish they would be more in touch with what is going on. I guess I assumed (you know what they say) that if they allowed me to pre-order, I'd get what I pre-ordered. If not I will banish them from my purchasing list as well.

But if I get what I ordered, I will be fine with it. I didn't have any idea when they would ship when i put my pre-order in. I only got anxious once other people were getting them by buying from other sites. I've never had bad luck with gggt before, and have bought off and on for years. I have turned to other sites more due to picking color and weight easier, but I've always gotten what i asked for from GGGT. So i'm still waiting to pass judgement.

Edit: I did e-mail them today to get a status update, no response yet. I also did get it at the $19.99 pricing as well, so presumably fairly early in the process.

I emailed GGGT again asking for an update and that if i have to wait until another shipment comes in to just cancel my order. If this is how they expect to do business Ill be happy to take mine elsewhere.

I called and they said they would ball me back. That was almost two hours ago. I just want to know my status so I know whether to be looking elsewhere or not. Time IS of the essence.

i called and they said they got them in and were working on it..they took my number and said they would call me back...prolly not gonna hold my breath waiting for the call

Latest posts