• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

HAHAHAHA. Sorry to laugh I went through it this morning. Glad I just cancled my order. I picked up a couple from the marketplace. They were a great price also. Thanks bikinjack.

If mine gets cancelled, no loss really, other than a customer for them. I probably don't need another variety of Roc in my possession anyway. (but dangit, i really would like these haha)

i called and they said they got them in and were working on it..they took my number and said they would call me back...prolly not gonna hold my breath waiting for the call

that is exactly what they told me. I just hope its not a box of 160g RO3's. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT 160G rocs? WTF was innova thinking. MAX WEIGHT ONLY should have been made for first runs. :doh::wall::wall:

I just got a call from gggt. They still have them in the mid 170s. They asked me to take one instead of the two I ordered and I obliged. I got a flat yellow 175.

Just got my two from Spinners(thanks Spinners!). A 180g and a 175g. If there is any difference in their dome-ness I can't tell.

I called GGGT last night they told me I could come down to get my rc3's. I show up and they tell me there not in. I tell him thats not what i was told last night. The employee goes and gets the boss. Guess what i got screwed. GGGT sold 150 pre orders. Then he says he only recived 50 discs. Ok so why does he think he is special to get more than 50. When I ordered mine there was a limit of 5. I ordered 5. then It changed later in the day to a limit of 2. On the GGGT website it said if you place an order before this time **:** you will recive your discs. I ordered before that time. He then goes to his office to grab the pre-orders. I was half way down the stack. not even close to getting one. He then procededs to tell me its because some people bought 5 and 10 discs to resale on Ebay. First off does not mater what people do with the discs. Then he tells me he is trying to figure out how to distribute them. I said the first 50 disc go to the ones that ordered first. He tells me he is thinking about limiting everyone to 2. This would put me in there but i would get the bottom of the barrel of discs. So were talking a 160 roc or close to. Great when im looking for 175-180. So I cancled my order. What really pisses me off is they tell me that I was good to go on the site. So i am assuming for a week that I am getting some. So now I have missed out on alot of chances to buy these disc at retail price or close to. I will never purchase anything from GGGT again. I know big threat right. Good luck everyone.

all the more reasons that people should not take pre-orders if you can't deal with it. I've had this happen to me before but to have 150 pre-orders and only getting 50, thats just freaking stupid.

If mine gets cancelled, no loss really, other than a customer for them. I probably don't need another variety of Roc in my possession anyway. (but dangit, i really would like these haha)

That place would lose my business forever too, you can't mess stuff up like that.

I just got a call from gggt. They still have them in the mid 170s. They asked me to take one instead of the two I ordered and I obliged. I got a flat yellow 175.

When did you order?

i just got my call from chuck at gggt..he explained what is happening and asked for me to spread the word...

originally innova told him that he was getting 150 definately and maybe even 200,thats why he kept the preorders coming...as for the price hike. the price hike was put in place,not to gouge our wallet but instead to slow the orders down...anyways..he recieved the discs yesterday (50) and out of 50-20 or so were sub 170g,only 7 were near max weight and the rest ranged from 170-176g..he did have 2 black ones that were max weight (if you recieve one i will be super jelly)..people who ordered more than 2 will only recieve and be billed for 2 because he wanted to make sure more people got their hands on one....the big delay is due to the fact that he is having to call everyone (in the order that they place an order) and make sure the are ok with the disc the will recieve (i had a limited choice and opted for a 173 goldish yellow oilslick)..please be patient and realize that chuck is doing his very best with what ton of crap innova has given him..everyone that got in before the price change will recieve a phone call and hopeful some of the later ones to..

Yep, you wont be getting a heavy weight from gggt now. Just got off the phone, and well, ill probably be offered something in the 160's. Sucks really. I do have a heavy coming from the mp though.

When he knew when he was not getting 150 or 200. Which everyone got 50 only. He needed to do something then not hold our money. I dont blame innova at all, this is GGGT problem. He listed on the site how these certain people would get there order. If he did not know for sure dont sell them. This is bad business. The 24.99 dollar raise excuse he gave you total B.S. Greed. Ok im done. No more from me.

When he knew when he was not getting 150 or 200. Which everyone got 50 only. He needed to do something then not hold our money. I dont blame innova at all, this is GGGT problem. He listed on the site how these certain people would get there order. If he did not know for sure dont sell them. This is bad business. The 24.99 dollar raise excuse he gave you total B.S. Greed. Ok im done. No more from me.

well innova kept tellin him up until yesterday that he was gettin more and he waited to get a for sure answer but apparently everyone at innova took the day off to go bowling

Yet to get a call. I hope I don't only get a 160g cause I don't want it. 170+ would be fine but again...WTF Innova? Why so many 160 g Rocs. Since when was there a big demand for low weight ROCS? This ain't the EDGE program.

please stop bashing on GGGT, i just got off the phone with the owner, innova promised him these discs and could not supply them. Please stop bashing on GGGT and please do not stop supporting them just for this.

please stop bashing on GGGT, i just got off the phone with the owner, innova promised him these discs and could not supply them. Please stop bashing on GGGT and please do not stop supporting them just for this.

Agreed. It is on Innova. To be the #1 DG company in the world and to not have a better idea on production is sad imo.

they new this was gonna be the biggest release EVER...FFS buzzz guys even want one...they failed not gggt..hes just stuck dealing with it...i bet he never offers preorders again

Latest posts