• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

As I've said elsewhere, if you planned on buying these with the sole intent of turning around and reselling them at a profit and you got screwed over on your order, I have zero sympathy for you.

I wasn't planning on buying/throwing these ...

... I was a bad boy today and bought 5 :)

The flat-top/high PLH ones are real nice: straight with more fade than a Buzzz, not quite as much fade as a Wasp IMO.

Some the ones I fondled definitely were NOT flat. I got 2 (yellow, orange) flat to throw, and 3 (blue, wine, hot pink) with ever so slight domes to sell ... at some point.

Im not saying anyone is innocent, but you should never sell more discs than you have. Innova said everyone gets 50. You shouldnt have sold more than that. Innova shouldnt have promised more and gotta go shoudnt have sold more. Mistakes on both sides imo

...as for the price hike. the price hike was put in place,not to gouge our wallet but instead to slow the orders down...

I agree, this is most likely Innova's fault. I do have to say this line is complete BS. This logic makes zero sense in any business model. He saw what some other companies were charging and saw an opportunity to make more money. If you're gonna lie at least make it believable. I'm glad I didn't order from them.

Sounds like kind of a love/hate thing going on here. Every one agrees they love RC3's or at least they want one or two(or seven, and in max weight, w/flat tops! for god sake's w/flat tops!) but hate the maker of their 'precious': INNOVA. INNOVA should change the name of the disc from ROC to FIX... or better yet- just put the word CRACK in front of the word ROC. As in: I NEED MY CRACK ROC!! or WHERE'S MY CRACK ROC!! It is more understandable(apropos if you will) given some of the reactions to it's release. Having said that... I got my two "CRACK" RC3's in the mail earlier... and I love INNOVA! they're the man(wink).

I agree, this is most likely Innova's fault. I do have to say this line is complete BS. This logic makes zero sense in any business model. He saw what some other companies were charging and saw an opportunity to make more money. If you're gonna lie at least make it believable. I'm glad I didn't order from them.

how could he see what other companies were charging when no other companies had them up?

yet to hear from them so I am guessing I got squeezed out. Sucky cause I wanted one to throw and one to hang. I would have been happy with one. I bought it in the morning when they were still at $20 but I guess that wasn't fast enough. It would just be nice if they let me know SOMETIME today considering I called this morning and they said they would get back to me. A simple NO we don't have enough would have worked if they would have just said it the first time I called so I could have been looking for another one.

Yeah this sounds like a bunch of BS to me. How come he "thought" he was getting more than every other company that I heard of. To blame it on your supplier after the fact is just ridiculous. It is a pretty easy way to pass off the blame though. I didn't preorder from them and I am happy I didn't. The price hike thing saying that it was to slow down orders is the worst excuse I have ever heard in my entire life. I have worked in e-commerce for the past several years. You know how you would "slow" down these orders if you didn't want them coming in....you take the product off your website. *end rant.....GGGT will not be getting my business either...sorry.

id love to say be patient..but alas i was the same til i got my call..try calling them again and simply ask if you get one or not

yet to hear from them so I am guessing I got squeezed out. Sucky cause I wanted one to throw and one to hang. I would have been happy with one. I bought it in the morning when they were still at $20 but I guess that wasn't fast enough. It would just be nice if they let me know SOMETIME today considering I called this morning and they said they would get back to me. A simple NO we don't have enough would have worked if they would have just said it the first time I called so I could have been looking for another one.

You may get offered something, more than likely in a light weight. That's what I was told. Sucks cuz I ordered early too.

im glad i got the only one i ordered...while i didnt get max weight im glad i got 173 cuz thats closer to what i throw

Not on subject with the GGGT problems, but I have noticed anything under 177ish is pretty domey. Anyone else seeing this trend?

Interesting. I held about 15 different ones from 167-180, and only the 180's were flat. The others which were 175,172, and lower were all domey right in the center. Anyone else thrown them? I'm not crazy about their flight. If I threw rocs, I would rather throw DX lol.

Not on subject with the GGGT problems, but I have noticed anything under 177ish is pretty domey. Anyone else seeing this trend?
I've seen a lot of these discs. It's true some are not completely flat but even the most dome new Roc I have is flatter than my 8X KC pro Roc. These are flat discs.

Latest posts