• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Nobody seems to be listening, but unless you intend to sling the RC3 300'-350', you should NOT be throwing max weights.
It is best used in lighter weights unless you have a cannon for an arm.

There, I said it again.
Will somebody please listen??

No prob man, even for me, the lite ones are still pretty good and my discs go boom

Got an email update saying my order from GGGT was shipped, hoping they didnt just change it because I said I wasnt sure if I wanted to continue business with them.

Damn I love the big bird stamp, I'm gonna try and snag a few of these. Are the selling them through the Factory Store? Any idea what time on Monday morning they are going on sale?

I think the intent is to sell them to the dealers so I doubt you will see the on the factory store.

That's why I went disc golf center. No pre-order guessing, they put up exactly what they had and I know what's coming to me at least weight/color wise.

Got an email update saying my order from GGGT was shipped, hoping they didnt just change it because I said I wasnt sure if I wanted to continue business with them.

After yesterday when I called at 11 and they said they would get back to me, which they NEVER did, I called and left a message that I want them to cancel my order and get my paypal back in a timely manner. I like GGGT but don't like how this all went down. I DID get one from Discs Unlimited for $25 so I am content.

Would love a BB Roc but not sure how to get one at a reasonable price. Anyone willing to part with one for the cost of a proto please PM me.

i dont throw rocs, but i do enjoy watching you guys get all steamy about these
and with that said, those big bird stamps are some very nice looking/cool pieces of equipment

I have been following the Roc3 saga pretty closely, and though nobody has mentioned it yet, I think we need to address the unusual situation that is unfolding on Ebay - there is a guy on Ebay who is selling lots of Roc3s, and in each picture he posts on Ebay, he is holding up the disc, but if you look closely, on his hand he is wearing a black leather glove, the type of glove a European assassin in a 1970s James Bond film would be wearing ! What is this all about ? Are secret agents wanted by Interpol now dealing in Roc3s instead of stolen diamonds ?

It also looks like he uses a black light to illuminate the discs, making them look like odd colors.

If you do not have your heart set on the stamp, production runs will be released in Feb, around $ 14, and all you want at that price. If you want to know what these feel like now, pick up a Westside VIP Warship, plastic feels the same, discs are pretty similar, Roc3 has a small bead added that the Warship does not have, and the Roc3s are flatter, but again, a lot of similarities, and the plastic really does feel the same.

Latest posts