• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Those vegas rocs are sweet as all get out! Their already sold out! I saw the last 9 go in 3 minutes jeez. People will be taxing on them especially since they are max weight.

It took over an hour for these to sell out. I thought there were some true plastic addicts out there.
They must be coming down after that rock binge. Oh I mean Roc.

Hmmm I want one of those really bad. I still have a sweet pink pro wraith from the gcc for my main driver.

I just got a raspberry big bird and it is very noticeably. less stable than my oranage Japan national rc3 that I have been throwing since they came out and is less stable than my yellow proto star one as well , they yellow and orange are very similar and are 4 grams different

any one else have experiences like this? from actually throwing them not just how you think it would be

Here I've been scoffing at the Roc3 hype, but somehow this happened last night after a couple beers. I did only pay 15 bucks shipped, so I feel GOOOOOD!

Attachments

• roc3.jpg
    roc3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 54
I'm sure the weight is why I got it at that price.

I know the PIAS here was selling them for stock champion prices when they had em.. $16 I believe. And they had all weights.. 165g all the way to 180g. Then again, it was PIAS and they usually dont know what theyre doing when it comes to DG.