• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

xs5rxj.jpg

p​

Yup that's what I'm expecting I requested the same stamp just for this reason..... C'mon guy::rolleyes::doh:

The stock stamp ones will obviously sell as throwers. These protostars and BB were basically for collecting.

Here are my guys, with a bad quality photo :p
I also bought my brother a red one with the same stamp but white.
1st post woo!
6Rwzx.jpg

OK, now it's working.

A buddy pointed out to me that there were TWO different rainbow foils last night: an east coast thin band rainbow, and a west coast wide band rainbow. My brain almost exploded when I held both side by side.

Thanks guys!
DiscLizard, what type of rainbow stamp would you guess i had? I'm interested in the differences between the two stamps now

Discgolfcenter.com has 17 Big Birds for sale right now for $29.99, limit one per customer. Too much for me, gonna wait for the productions.

I just bought a Orange Bird Stamp Roc3 for 12.99 off Scorpio Disc Golf, they may be sold out though

Edit** they are all gone, sorry for the tease

^they are. I just called to confirm that.The lady seemed kind of clueless on what these are worth. she said she would call me when she gets more.... And proceeded to tell me that these are going to be the stock stamp and she would get more(Big birds) .. are these not already sold out from innova? i thought there were only like 2500 of them

she told me "these aren't the proto star stamp you know that right?" i said yes please call me and ill buy a stack of BB for 12.99$ . There are only 1/4 as many BB as Protos correct?

Had a chuckle looking at the "big birds" on ebay. People are hawking them as RARE, really rare!

There are 46 active listings, and 335 completed ones. :D

People love these discs so much they're lining up to get rid of them.