• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Disc Golf Community 2 months ago:
"A Gold Line Buzzz/Pred/Force/etc.?! That sounds so sick! I can't wait!"

Disc Golf Community Present Day:
"It looks exactly like Gold Line plastic. BOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOO!"

this.
i remember those threads that asked what special runs of discs people would like to see. there were tons of requests for their favorite non latitude disc in a goldline plastic.

does anyone know if there is any truth to what i heard regarding there being one Ti disc for every championship the three signature players have?

this.
i remember those threads that asked what special runs of discs people would like to see. there were tons of requests for their favorite non latitude disc in a goldline plastic.

does anyone know if there is any truth to what i heard regarding there being one Ti disc for every championship the three signature players have?

If I remember correctly, Emac is getting both a Buzzz and Buzzz SS in Ti.

Then the Stalker and the Force.

For now, anyways.

doss got the buzzz and force
paige the stalker
emac the buzzz ss

not sure if i remember if doss is getting another

aalso,mark ellis commented on dgr that thats not even a stamp on the ti discs,more of something in the mold. so theres no way to get it off.

paige the stalker
emac the buzzz ss

aalso,mark ellis commented on dgr that thats not even a stamp on the ti discs,more of something in the mold. so theres no way to get it off.

interesting about the stamp, or lack of stamp. im assuming that means they had to make new molds for these then. if thats is the case, i wonder if we will see different flight characteristics from them. kinda makes me even more interested in the force.

paige the stalker
emac the buzzz ss

I know Nate was talking about getting a signature nuke. Obviously not in Ti now

So much for these being good dye candidates with the stamp in the plastic

I just hope they hit stores soon so I can try out the new buzzz at the same time as soft anodes. Still hoping for beefy buzzz to replace my glow plastic lol

interesting about the stamp, or lack of stamp. im assuming that means they had to make new molds for these then. if thats is the case, i wonder if we will see different flight characteristics from them. kinda makes me even more interested in the force.

The memorial Nuke looks the same, it's like a molded nuke symbol and an etched "Discraft" logo.

When it comes to everyone saying that this is underwhelming or dumb it is very simply a case where their marketing strategy backfired. It is why apple is already releasing the iPad3. We speculated about this disc, a couple months went by, we pretty much figured out what it is, and then when they revealed it we aren't blown away. It isn't a breakthrough. But it is going to sell them some discs. I personally will be interested in a Ti Challenger and pred.

Also... how about some sparkle Ti? I think that needs to come next.

Looking at the discs I have, it does look like the "stamp" is part of the mold. You can actually feel the texture. I didn't even notice that before now.

comet would be tits. the real question is if this plastic makes them more stable.

id love a ti buzzz to be as beefy or beefier than my glo buzzzs

pearly, flat, grippy, beefy buzzz. i may sell some of my bar stamps if that were the case.

and a pearly comet...
23298_10150108062050557_7748_n.jpg

If we are going on the Star/ESP/Gold Line mentality for stability, it would be safe to assume they won't be as stable as Z molds. But that's just logical leaps and guessing.

Kinda doubt we're going to see a Ti Banger-GT, seeing as how the ESP Banger was discontinued recently.

Hopefully they make a Ti Wasp that molds up nice.

Latest posts