• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

I'm suprised people are complaining about ti being pearly. Could you imagine if this stuff feels like old champ with the pearly beasts and such. One of the real problems is that champ and to a lesser extent z have degraded so much over the years that you have to dig through stacks of discs to get one that feels good. If this is slightly gummy and has the grip of the pearly stuff ill fill my bag aside from fairway drivers which discraft doesn't make, wizards, and a blizzard or two.

@ Josh... yeah me too but i would still love to see it .. or just a production z or re-continue the esp .. anything :p

So now that these are out at the Memorial, do we have any idea when we can actually buy them?

I'm suprised people are complaining about ti being pearly. Could you imagine if this stuff feels like old champ with the pearly beasts and such. One of the real problems is that champ and to a lesser extent z have degraded so much over the years that you have to dig through stacks of discs to get one that feels good. If this is slightly gummy and has the grip of the pearly stuff ill fill my bag aside from fairway drivers which discraft doesn't make, wizards, and a blizzard or two.

Stalker is pretty darn close to a fairway/control driver in my book.

Stalker, Cyclone, XL, XS, Pred, Impact? I'd consider all of those to be fairways, although the Buzzz actually serves as mine.

My Elite-Z XL has the same opacity and pearliness as the Ti picture does. The improvement will be grippiness, 'cause that XL is unthrowable when wet.

I feel like I am the only one who is still super excited about Titanium. A grippier Z plastic...marvelous

No, I think all of us Discraft fans are still excited.

I heard that it was kinda hard and slick. Just one person's opinion that has felt them up though.

has anyone considered the possibility of discraft just buying their new Ti plastic from the same maker/distributor that latitude64 deals with? the above comment kinda rings true with gold line plastic as it can be kinda hard and slick. i dunno, just making guesses.

Stalker, Cyclone, XL, XS, Pred, Impact? I'd consider all of those to be fairways, although the Buzzz actually serves as mine.

An xs is a straight up distance driver that lacks control, stalker and impact lack distance, the pred is also a true distance driver they go way farther than firebirds. Dc needs something to compete with the eagle, tee bird, firebird, strikers, and such. Hell you left out the tracker and that's more of a fairway than a lot of those you listed. I do enjoy the cyclone tho...

has anyone considered the possibility of discraft just buying their new Ti plastic from the same maker/distributor that latitude64 deals with? the above comment kinda rings true with gold line plastic as it can be kinda hard and slick. i dunno, just making guesses.

possible but i doubt it. the Ti looks way more pearly, while GL is just swirly.

I heard that it was kinda hard and slick. Just one person's opinion that has felt them up though.

This is the biggest fail. I'm starting to believe we are going in the wrong direction with many of these advances. We should be asking for plastic as good as it used to be and better molding consistency. People don't pay big money for ce, pearly, 11x, se, and candy pro for no reason. What good is a new plastic when it offers nothing over what exists already that we don't like?

Sounds like fun. Have you played the ball golf course before?

yes its a blast, especially when they allow you to use golf carts. my short game isnt very good but i can achieve some good distance so these types of courses are pretty fun for me.

An xs is a straight up distance driver that lacks control, stalker and impact lack distance, the pred is also a true distance driver they go way farther than firebirds. Dc needs something to compete with the eagle, tee bird, firebird, strikers, and such. Hell you left out the tracker and that's more of a fairway than a lot of those you listed. I do enjoy the cyclone tho...

Never thrown the tracker. I get both the stalker and the impact out to 300-325, where I want them, on a consistent basis (as well as my buzzz, which is why it fills my fairway spot), exactly what kind of distance do you expect to get out of a fairway driver?

Never thrown the tracker. I get both the stalker and the impact out to 300-325, where I want them, on a consistent basis (as well as my buzzz, which is why it fills my fairway spot), exactly what kind of distance do you expect to get out of a fairway driver?

1000ft give or a take a few hundred feet