• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

looks like they both sold already. thats just crazy considering they are going to be a production disc in a month or so.

yes its a blast, especially when they allow you to use golf carts. my short game isnt very good but i can achieve some good distance so these types of courses are pretty fun for me.

Get pics to post in the touney forum that sounds nice. I'm going to take advantage of the pay to play option for the two courses in the GBO the week prior. Maybe the C tier too cause that's the course I play daily. Just hope the weather works out.

Update: I played with the owner of Discraft yesterday, as he was on my card. Nice guy. He had a Ti Buzzz, and said they were in production. The other thing I asked him was about flight characteristics compared to Z. He said the Force had a bit more stability, the Nuke had quite a bit more stability, and the Buzzz and Stalkers were about the same as Z.

Update: I played with the owner of Discraft yesterday, as he was on my card. Nice guy. He had a Ti Buzzz, and said they were in production. The other thing I asked him was about flight characteristics compared to Z. He said the Force had a bit more stability, the Nuke had quite a bit more stability, and the Buzzz and Stalkers were about the same as Z.
Awesome, I seriously can't wait to buy some Ti Buzzz's!

Jim is playing the Memorial?

great info, thanks brotha :hfive:

DYNAMIC DISCS IS TRYING TO SELL THESE for $45 on ebay. i didnt know they were slimey as ebayers... and miscers...
I bought a "limited" Crystal Buzzz from that dump once. Never again will they see my dollars and I will drag their name through the mud every chance I get. Straight up lied to me on the phone. Tisk, tisks.
Definitely getting a Ti Buzzz though. HOT.

Last edited: