• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

Good to know, Todd!

I'd take that copper w/ rainbow stamp! :D

Yeah, I've always loved that one. The red and blue ones were my primary putters, and I used that one for windy and/or moderately hyzer-oriented upshots because it was newer and still nicely overstable.

I have an FLX Challenger for that role now. What an awesome Disc that is...

Last edited:
Well if you ever decide to unload any (SE Rhynos)...give us a crack at em' first...I bet they'd be gone in less than a day!

Here's one you won't see many of....BLUE PRO LINE

FF018D82-orig.jpg

I'm on a never ending hunt for red and blue ProLines.

I have yellow, green, orange, white.

Just need those dang red and blues :)

When the Soft Rhyno came out in the late '90s, I loved them, adopted it as my main putter, and bought ten for practice. Still have 'em. Two in very worn condition (they were the ones I carried with me and used for all putting from 1999-2006 or so), the rest have their stamps clearly visible and about two of them are in fairly good shape.

What do these things go for nowadays?

If you're talking about the Special Edition Rhynos that have the Innova barstamp across the middle, there are a few variables to consider. First is the mold--similar to the Rancho/Ontario/San Marino Roc debate. Second is the color. Colored Rhynos will almost always be worth more than their white-plastic counterparts. Seems like there were less reds/blues/yellows/oranges/greens made. I've seen them go up as high as $100 and as low as $30 with these variables, condition, and ink in mind. If you have pictures of the discs, that really goes a long way for determining value.

If you're talking about the Special Edition Rhynos that have the Innova barstamp across the middle, there are a few variables to consider. First is the mold--similar to the Rancho/Ontario/San Marino Roc debate. Second is the color. Colored Rhynos will almost always be worth more than their white-plastic counterparts. Seems like there were less reds/blues/yellows/oranges/greens made. I've seen them go up as high as $100 and as low as $30 with these variables, condition, and ink in mind. If you have pictures of the discs, that really goes a long way for determining value.

Wait a second... There are green ones?

As far as SE's are concerned. Here are what colors are out there..

White
72760_g.jpg

Blue
80237_g.jpg

Red
150923_g.jpg

Yellow
147837_g.jpg

Orange
156505_g.jpg

...and factory Tye Dye, which I don't have one of to show a pic.

....oh yeah, there are super rare blood reds too. I've only seen one ever and it's in my closet..

Much deeper in color than any other I've seen out there.

78616_g.jpg

Some more reds to show the difference in shade.
80238_g.jpg

80239_g.jpg

80240_g.jpg

So that bottom middle disc is an orange? just a dull shade? and that red looks like it could be a rare blood red

384908_4900338505682_1536514738_n.jpg

156505_g.jpg

....and I don't know if this could be considered a "light blue" or if the disc just faded really bad.

131872_g.jpg

With used Rhyno's it's hard to tell. They tend to change colors when used a lot.

I sold this one to a local buddy of mine, he left it sitting in his backyard on a sunny day and you can hardly even tell it was orange any more. Almost all of the color faded from the sunlight. Crazy. I'll have to snap a pic of it next time I see him around..

130793_g.jpg

With used Rhyno's it's hard to tell. They tend to change colors when used a lot.

I sold this one to a local buddy of mine, he left it sitting in his backyard on a sunny day and you can hardly even tell it was orange any more. Almost all of the color faded from the sunlight. Crazy. I'll have to snap a pic of it next time I see him around..

Ah yes, exposure and use does tend to affect some disc properties. :doh:

The colors on Rancho molds tend to come out a bit brighter then the Ontario ones too I think..

Rancho
85490_g.jpg

Ontario
167873_g.jpg

Rancho
167872_g.jpg

Ontario
156505_g.jpg

PS. Rancho SE Rhynos are crap, anyone else agree?