• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
No email here yet either. Can't wait to finally get this bag, been waiting for months and this final few days feels like an eternity! I really hope they ship today, so I have a chance of getting it in to be able to play a round this weekend with it

No email here yet either. Can't wait to finally get this bag, been waiting for months and this final few days feels like an eternity! I really hope they ship today, so I have a chance of getting it in to be able to play a round this weekend with it

i feel the EXACT same way.. haha just trying to be patient

I'm putting my money on these bags being delivered late december, early Jan.

I'm putting my money on these bags being delivered late december, early Jan.

I hope not, but with the all the delays and waiting it wouldn't surprise me at this point. Salient has said on its FB page that bags would ship this week, haven't given a specific day though.

For the record, I didn't mean that as a bash. I am just guessing that will be the window of deliveries.

I hope not, but with the all the delays and waiting it wouldn't surprise me at this point. Salient has said on its FB page that bags would ship this week, haven't given a specific day though.

I have talked with Chris...They are processing everything today and will begin shipping....he informed me the majority of the bags will be packed today and picked up tomorrow morning. So be on the lookout for your email starting late tonight or sometime tomorrow. He is working really hard to get all bags that were ordered to be shipped by friday

Last edited:
I have talked with Chris...They are processing everything today and will begin shipping....he informed me the majority of the bags will be packed today and picked up tomorrow morning. So be on the lookout starting late tonight or sometime tomorrow. He is working really hard to get all bags that were ordered to be shipped by friday

Awesome, thanks for the news! I'm only an hour from Columbia in Augusta, so it should get here pretty quick

Mine has got to travel all the way here to NZ so I don't think I'll be one of the first getting them
Still worth the wait though! :)

yeah you should be one of the first ones to get yours so be quick about making a review and possibly a video ;)

Yeah even with UPS standard shipping if it goes out today by 6:30 i will have it tomorrow, pretty sweet! I do corporate videography and editing for a living, so my plan is to try and do a review of the bag as soon as I can.

Yeah even with UPS standard shipping if it goes out today by 6:30 i will have it tomorrow, pretty sweet! I do corporate videography and editing for a living, so my plan is to try and do a review of the bag as soon as I can.

I love video production also but i mainly use GoPro's.. where are you going to post your video?

I love video production also but i mainly use GoPro's.. where are you going to post your video?

I have a few GoPros and love them, but will probably use my pro panasonic P2 camera. I will probably post it on Youtube, and Vimeo as well. When I do it, I'll post a link to it here in the forum. With this being a new bag, and no reviews yet hopefully it will help people get a good idea about the bag

I have a few GoPros and love them, but will probably use my pro panasonic P2 camera. I will probably post it on Youtube, and Vimeo as well. When I do it, I'll post a link to it here in the forum. With this being a new bag, and no reviews yet hopefully it will help people get a good idea about the bag

sounds awesome! yeah Im located in marietta and play oregon park and local courses a lot.. I ordered the grey and black catalyst and hoping I can get it by friday!

Mine has got to travel all the way here to NZ so I don't think I'll be one of the first getting them
Still worth the wait though! :)

I heard that. I wonder who'll get it first between us??? It'll probably be you. I suppose you could always throw it into mount doom if you don't like it.

I heard that. I wonder who'll get it first between us??? It'll probably be you. I suppose you could always throw it into mount doom if you don't like it.

Heh heh, I'm pretty confident that Mt Doom won't be a necessary option. Game on though as to whether a bag gets to SK or NZ first! First to post here is the winner. :)

Im just ready to receive an email for catalyst containing my tracking information! Also ready to just see all the posts on the bag on this thread within the next couple of weeks.. First to post a review on here wins!

who will it be...... :popcorn:

Me too! Really hoping to see an email today, and the bag ships today, so I can get it by tomorrow and play a round with it this weekend. The more that the time passes, the less hopeful I am that it is going to happen.

I pre-ordered a green/grey fairly early (July 27, holy cow!), but don't have an email yet.

Of course, I don't really care. Anything by March is good by me. The round I played yesterday (with my Contender) was a freak occurrence seeing as how I live in an area with snow and I'm not a snow player (largely because very few people play around here, and it's a 60-minute drive minimum to get to a course).

I paid $119 and I'm confident that I'm getting a pretty great bag. My brother-in-law's bag (the one before the Contender… I'm blanking on the name of it) and my three Contenders (one I use, two are eventual prizes or giveaways or auction items) are all very good quality bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts