• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
After customs don't they need to go through QC?

Yes, they will next need to go through QC.
they have a guy that will wear your bag for a simulation of approx 4.7 holes of best shot dubs.

then it's on its way to you!!!

Enjoy.

Yes, they will next need to go through QC.
they have a guy that will wear your bag for a simulation of approx 4.7 holes of best shot dubs.

then it's on its way to you!!!

Enjoy.

man that dude is gonna have to play a lot of golf to wear EVERY bag for nearly 5 holes. sounds like bags may arrive to customers in mid may. LOLOLOL

not hating just joking before someone attacks me!! curious to see what people like and don't like about the bag

soon.gif

Bags got through customs it looks like on fb so no long hold up like people were suggesting. Also confirmed on fb people will randomly receive either a Prometheus or antidote.

according to Chris this was just a small sample of what was made so there are literally tons of bags in this huge shipment. they are being x rayed by customs all through today and will hopefully be cleared for release tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 31
Bags got through customs it looks like on fb so no long hold up like people were suggesting. Also confirmed on fb people will randomly receive either a Prometheus or antidote.

Oh do I hope it is the mid
I don't have the arm to make that driver fly like it should

Also confirmed on fb people will randomly receive either a Prometheus or antidote.

In that case I really hope for an Antidote… Already have eight Prometheus (Promethei?).

Though of course either disc is still more than I paid for, and a bonus.

In that case I really hope for an Antidote… Already have eight Prometheus (Promethei?).

Though of course either disc is still more than I paid for, and a bonus.

Wow 8?! I dont have any but would prefer the antidote. Id be happy with either and I have heard that the prometheus is nice for sidearm so that would be great for me.
They did say the majority will be antidotes

Wow 8?! I dont have any but would prefer the antidote. Id be happy with either and I have heard that the prometheus is nice for sidearm so that would be great for me.
They did say the majority will be antidotes

Two "betas" or testers. Then three heavier ones in a group buy. Then three lighter ones later on.

As you said, these posts are good news:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 3.16.18 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 3.16.18 PM.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 3.17.08 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 3.17.08 PM.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 255
Two "betas" or testers. Then three heavier ones in a group buy. Then three lighter ones later on.

As you said, these posts are good news:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I see. I thought I was getting a tester but I guess something fell through.

Well, my Revo Carolina is starting to bust through the bottom, and that just doesn't fly with me. Beyond that, I've never been all that jacked about this bag. It is quality materials, but it just doesn't have the amenities I expect out of an almost $200 bag (the pockets, while large, are just empty pockets without any real inner structures that make them useful for multiple objects). Beyond all of that, I just don't find the bag to be all that comfortable.

This said, I'm beginning to find a desire to have a backpack style bag but not one that takes 25 discs in the main compartment to keep them from sliding around and laying over at any degree other than 90*. Normally, I carry about 16 discs, but I like having room to carry 22 or so in the event of a tournament, and the mid-sized backpack seems to be right in my desired carry range. Now, something that concerns me is that I also like a lid or two in my bag (right now I'm throwing a 71 mold which is pure upshot magic, but I'm considering putting a max weight dx Condor in the bag for some beautiful, pure roller goodness). So this brings me to my biggest question:

I'm digging the idea of this bag, and even more, I'm really falling in love with the reasonable price for the quality materials. However, I'm not an "order it from the interwebz," kind of person as I'm very caught up with the way something feels and how the quality translates to being "in hand." I'm willing to spend money for quality, as quality over quantity is well worth the extra bucks. This said, I'm far greater than curious to see how this bag performs, fits, and feels for you all that have already put in your orders.

I'm sure that every corner and seem of this bag will be well documented in this thread, so that's not going to be my biggest question, as my asking will be made redundant by the multitude of answers to already posted or answered in short time by the many reviews to follow. However, if some other "old dude lid thrower" has this bag, or if somebody has a lid that might not actually use said disc, please give me momentary humor by sliding it into your new Catalyst and let me know how it fits once you've received the bag. I had a smaller bag before that fitting the 71 mold was possible, but it warped the disc pretty well making it noticeably more understable... no bueno. I'm hoping this bag will be capable of holding a lid without doing the same, even if it has to be put in a side pocket.

Well, my Revo Carolina is starting to bust through the bottom, and that just doesn't fly with me. Beyond that, I've never been all that jacked about this bag. It is quality materials, but it just doesn't have the amenities I expect out of an almost $200 bag (the pockets, while large, are just empty pockets without any real inner structures that make them useful for multiple objects). Beyond all of that, I just don't find the bag to be all that comfortable.

This said, I'm beginning to find a desire to have a backpack style bag but not one that takes 25 discs in the main compartment to keep them from sliding around and laying over at any degree other than 90*. Normally, I carry about 16 discs, but I like having room to carry 22 or so in the event of a tournament, and the mid-sized backpack seems to be right in my desired carry range. Now, something that concerns me is that I also like a lid or two in my bag (right now I'm throwing a 71 mold which is pure upshot magic, but I'm considering putting a max weight dx Condor in the bag for some beautiful, pure roller goodness). So this brings me to my biggest question:

I'm digging the idea of this bag, and even more, I'm really falling in love with the reasonable price for the quality materials. However, I'm not an "order it from the interwebz," kind of person as I'm very caught up with the way something feels and how the quality translates to being "in hand." I'm willing to spend money for quality, as quality over quantity is well worth the extra bucks. This said, I'm far greater than curious to see how this bag performs, fits, and feels for you all that have already put in your orders.

I'm sure that every corner and seem of this bag will be well documented in this thread, so that's not going to be my biggest question, as my asking will be made redundant by the multitude of answers to already posted or answered in short time by the many reviews to follow. However, if some other "old dude lid thrower" has this bag, or if somebody has a lid that might not actually use said disc, please give me momentary humor by sliding it into your new Catalyst and let me know how it fits once you've received the bag. I had a smaller bag before that fitting the 71 mold was possible, but it warped the disc pretty well making it noticeably more understable... no bueno. I'm hoping this bag will be capable of holding a lid without doing the same, even if it has to be put in a side pocket.

I can tell you right now a condor will fit in this bag no problem. The prometheus is very close in size to the condor and the pictures on the site show the bag filled with prometheus...and they actually look like typically sized speed 13 drivers from the photos...if that is your biggest concern, it isn't anymore :) a condor will fit in the main compartment no problem

I can tell you right now a condor will fit in this bag no problem. The prometheus is very close in size to the condor and the pictures on the site show the bag filled with prometheus...and they actually look like typically sized speed 13 drivers from the photos...if that is your biggest concern, it isn't anymore :) a condor will fit in the main compartment no problem

This is what I was thinking, I have been fooling around with condors and zephyrs lately.
A zephyr does not fit any where in my grip A bag.
But seeing all those big discs in the promo. video, made me think they may fit in this bag.

For those that ordered a catalyst, be on the lookout for your final salient email which will be sent out when your bag ships and will contain your tracking number :)

For those that ordered a catalyst, be on the lookout for your final salient email which will be sent out when your bag ships and will contain your tracking number :)

Thank you once again for all the information and help. Right now I feel that you are Salient's greatest asset in terms of PR. It is greatly appreciated.:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts