• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
that storage area was a big reason we ordered this bag
my wife wanted more room for stuff
i think she may be using the putter pocket on the grip A for storage :\

Im with you Matt, I hope it is not the case that that pocket is not as big as we were told but Im pretty much expecting this to be the case.

Ok First i sincerely apologize on behalf of chris for that post matt about the size and depth of the pocket. That pocket never originally extended into the back of the bag, he meant to say its an 8x6 pocket not a 8x6x6. The opening of the go get it slot extends to the back of the bag, so it wouldn't be possible to open the back of that pocket because you would have storage items falling on top of your go get it discs. make sense?

im interested to find out which one she likes!! yeah im afriad if i did want to sell it i would be too late for the grip sale.. but hey i may end up liking it a lot

Grip sale goes through New Years. That should be plenty of time for you to get....oh wait. Maybe not. :/

this bag is for my wife
when the grips went on sale, we ordered one for her
(its been here for a week)
and she will choose which one she prefers between the two
then sell the other one.

that storage area was a big reason we ordered this bag
my wife wanted more room for stuff
i think she may be using the putter pocket on the grip A for storage :\

Matt im really curious does your wife have a name? lol all i hear is you say your wife

Here are Grip A series bags for both Matt C. and Allison C.

Attachments

• 20131209_194857.jpg
    20131209_194857.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 80
Grip sale goes through New Years. That should be plenty of time for you to get....oh wait. Maybe not. :/

this is good news! but i might not be taking that offer haha the catalyst will be my bag for a good bit before i decide.. should be interesting and i will let yall know what i end up doing!

Before mine ships Id be interested in finding out if the long side pockets will hold a L hoodie, both with stuff in the square side pockets and with those square side pockets empty.
Yes, I know the vid indicates they would, but as previously stated that was a prototype bag. I can live with no storage up top, but if it doesnt hold a sweatshirt/hoodie it'd be a deal breaker for me.

Can anyone check this out for me?

Ok First i sincerely apologize on behalf of chris for that post matt about the size and depth of the pocket. That pocket never originally extended into the back of the bag, he meant to say its an 8x6 pocket not a 8x6x6. The opening of the go get it slot extends to the back of the bag, so it wouldn't be possible to open the back of that pocket because you would have storage items falling on top of your go get it discs. make sense?

That makes sense, However it was in 2 separate posts that Chris stated the pocket was 8x6x6 seems like a little bit of backtracking is being done now.

Please don't take this as an attack on you DG you've been the only Salient rep and prior to being hired as an actual rep and not just a liason that seems to care about customer satisfaction. at this point I am tired of the waiting and the misrepresentation that i could care less about the bag at all and would rather have my money back. I find this frustrating as I really like my first run contender and have recommended it to several other golfers.

I always find it amusing that Kilgus will post on these forums when the gettin's good, but leaves poor DGFantatic to take it in the nuts when then gettin's um... not so good.

You're a good man, DJ Jolly.

Before mine ships Id be interested in finding out if the long side pockets will hold a L hoodie, both with stuff in the square side pockets and with those square side pockets empty.
Yes, I know the vid indicates they would, but as previously stated that was a prototype bag. I can live with no storage up top, but if it doesnt hold a sweatshirt/hoodie it'd be a deal breaker for me.

Can anyone check this out for me?

The black and grey back was a full production run bag just fyi, but im sure we will see this test soon

That makes sense, However it was in 2 separate posts that Chris stated the pocket was 8x6x6 seems like a little bit of backtracking is being done now.

Please don't take this as an attack on you DG you've been the only Salient rep and prior to being hired as an actual rep and not just a liason that seems to care about customer satisfaction. at this point I am tired of the waiting and the misrepresentation that i could care less about the bag at all and would rather have my money back. I find this frustrating as I really like my first run contender and have recommended it to several other golfers.

I completely understand your frustration and i am truly sorry you feel this way, i only wish there is something i could do to get the bad taste out of your mouth so to speak

The opening of the go get it slot extends to the back of the bag, so it wouldn't be possible to open the back of that pocket because you would have storage items falling on top of your go get it discs. make sense?

So you build in a floor above the top of the "go get it slot" so that items don't "fall on top of" the discs.

QFT.

I completely understand your frustration and i am truly sorry you feel this way, i only wish there is something i could do to get the bad taste out of your mouth so to speak

I know YOU do, I'm not so sure that Salient's owners care about the satisfaction of lack there of, of it's customers.

Thank you. DG.

I know YOU do, I'm not so sure that Salient's owners care about the satisfaction of lack there of, of it's customers.

Thank you. DG.

If there was a morality play based on all of these Salient threads, this would be the lesson.

Last edited:

Thank you. DG.

Huh, this just popped up on their facebook

All bags are packed and shipped. If you were one of about 20 people that didn't receive tracking it's because your email you entered on the original order was wrong and tracking info via UPS is unable to be delivered to your email because of this.

Thank you. DG.

You're welcome, just know im here for immediate questions and answers, if you truly want to contact the company, shoot them an email, they are ready to respond, I assure you

Status
Not open for further replies.